Yamaguchi Tadashi

I might be too biased while writing this.

___

"It's a.." You looked at the crumbled paper in your hand quizzically. "What's this? A junk?" You murmured in annoyance as you straightened the paper which actually was an envelope. There was a name written on it but it was snatched away before you could read it.

You looked up at the person who steal the 'junk' on your hand, it was Yamaguchi. The freckled boy looked nervous and- let's just say he didn't look okay.

"Ahaha.. it's mine." He muttered. You cocked a brow at him before shrugging it off. "Okay then, let's go." You said, walking towards the room.

Yamaguchi took his sweetest time, looking at his friend, Tsukishima, for an advice or some sort. Which made the blonde irritated, "Just go for it." He said.

Somehow that calmed the green haired male, he sighed and followed you inside. When he was inside, no one was there. Where did you go?

"BOO!" You screamed, scaring him and Tanaka who was about to close the door from behind. You glomped him into a back hug, laughing to yourself.

"Jeez, [name]. Now, seven minutes then I'll open the door!" Tanaka said, smiling at the couple before closing the door and left.

You released Yamaguchi and sat down, patting the spot beside you. "Sit with me, Yamaguchi~" You sing-sang making him sweat drop but sat down anyway. You were humming happily, unaware of Yamaguchi who was staring at you.

"Ah, right!" You said, turning your head suddenly- surprising the poor male beside you. "What was your item? An envelope? A test paper?" You questioned.

Yamaguchi stiffened. "It's nothing.." He whispered, almost sadly. You tried to guess what was it yourself, since it was an envelope, it must've been a letter.

"A love letter?" You wondered out loud.

Yamaguchi panicked on the inside. "Who was it from?" You asked again, a smile on your face. He panicked more, shown by his stuttering.

"I-i-it's not a love letter.."

You chuckled at that. "Must be nice.." you murmured to yourself.

Must be nice. Having the courage to write a love letter and give it to someone. Someone really beat you to it, huh? Well, Yamaguchi is a nice guy. You were sure you weren't the only one falling for him.

You blinked when you heard Yamaguchi sighed, "It's not nice, I can't give it to him.." He said, taking the letter out of his pocket and straightened it.

You felt your heart squeezed hearing him, so he was the one writing it? To whom? Tsukishima- yeah he is always with him, they'd make a great couple. Or was it Yachi? She's nice and cute, they're also pretty close.

You couldn't bring yourself to ask him, you didn't want to know who was it. All you know was that you should give up your feelings towards him.

"But, [name]." Yamaguchi started, stopping your thoughts and bringing you back to reality. You turned to him, giving him 110% of your attention.

"I think I can do it now." He continued, moving to face you and handed you the letter with a slight bow. "Please read it."

You stared at the envelope in Yamaguchi's hand. You took it slowly from his hand and read the name on it, even if you had to squint your eyes to read better.

To [full name] it said in the middle.

Your smile slowly crept into your face, you quickly hugged the boy in front of you, surprising him. "I will!" You said.

I will what, [name]? You haven't read the damn letter.

Yamaguchi hugged you back and chuckled. "You haven't opened the letter.. and I haven't asked you out." He said but that only made you hug him tighter.

"I can't read in the dark.. I have a bad eyesight." You stated, earning another chuckle from Yamaguchi. "I forgot.."

"I will definitely read it later, and I know you're going to ask me out. So I gave you my answer." You said with confidence.

"Then I'll ask you out, even if you already gave me an answer," Yamaguchi pulled away from the hug slightly and looked at you.

"Will you be my boyfriend, [name]?"

Smiling, you nodded and gave him a peck on the lips. "Of course, I will!"

The door opened and surprisingly, it was Tsukishima who did it. He eyed the new couple with unreadable expression. His gaze turned to Yamaguchi, then he smirked. "I told you it'll be fine." He said and left. Yamaguchi smiled gratefully at his friend, the blonde was the one encouraging him.

You both walked out of the room, a smile on your faces. Yamaguchi led you to Tsukishima who was sitting near Kageyama and Hinata (who were bickering) then sat down.

Looking down on the letter in your hand, you smiled and read it.

___

(A/N):

'sike' is written on the letter.