Nishinoya Yuu

"It's a.." you trailed off, staring at the item you got. An arm pad. It could be anyone in the gym and that made you feel nervous. Slightly.

"Oh!" You turned to see Nishinoya who grinned brightly, looking at the arm pad on your hand. "That's my item!" He added, taking the item and grabbing your hand to drag you into the room with him.

He seemed excited, it was cute. You smiled at that, you were glad your hand reached for the biggest thing in there.

Once you two were in, Tanaka smiled at you, giving a thumbs up and mouthing a 'good luck.' Assuming you knew how it goes, he closed the door.

"It's pretty dark in here.." You heard Nishinoya murmured. You chuckled and nodded in agreement.

You stayed quiet for a bit and fuck, you felt super awkward. You wanted to crawl out of the room right there and went home.

You knew you had a crush on him, he was always so bright, just like a ball of sunshine. He could always lighten your mood. Thinking about him made you feel weird, in a good way.

"And so, I put the arm pad in!" Nishinoya said, snapping you out of your thoughts. You didn't hear him talking until the last part. Not wanting to be rude, you gave a reaction. A chuckle and a soft "Yeah."

Seemed like Nishinoya felt that you were out of it. He turned to you and looked up. "Are you okay, [name]?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

FUCK, HE'S CUTE.

"Y-yeah! I'm finE." You cleared your throat afterwards.

The shorter male hummed to himself before walking in front of you. "I have a confession." He said, his voice laced with a hint of seriousness.

You only nodded at that.

Taking a deep breath, Nishinoya reached for your hands and held them. He looked up at you and opened his mouth, "I like you, [name]. After a few weeks of knowing you.." He eventually blushed, getting flustered. You gently squeezed his hand, giving him reassurance.

"You're always so kind and caring, but sometimes you're dumb. You also often bicker with Hinata or Kageyama or anyone in general. I found it cute!"

I don't know if I should feel insulted or what..

"I like you so much." He finished, with a smile. "I just wanted you to know!" He added quickly.

You chuckled, bringing his hand up to plant a kiss on the back of his hand. "I like you too, you're my sunshine." You confessed.

Somehow that made Nishinoya blushes more furiously and passed out on the floor. Good job, [name]. You broke Nishinoya.

"Nishinoya?!" You panicked as you sat down next to his dead body. You shook his shoulders. "He said.. I'm his sunshine.." He whispered and continued to die.

"Come on, Noya! Don't die on me!" You shook his shoulders again.

Nishinoya opened his eyes, looking at you. "Give me a kiss, prince [name]." He said, reaching his hands to you. You chuckled at that and leaned down to give him a kiss.

"Holy fuck.. he kissed me."

"NISHINOYAAAAA"

"Time's u- NOYA-SAN?! [NAME] YOU KILLED HIM!"

"I DIDN'T!"

Nishinoya opened his eyes again and looked to the side, seeing his best bro- Tanaka panicking over his death. "Ryu.." He called out.

"Noya-san!"

"God is good."

"NOYA-SAAAAAN!"

___

(A/N):

i had fun writing this while attending an online class.