PDA

HALLO!
*Not Spelling Checked*

Regina Mills 👑: God damn. This woman loves PDA . . . . Like a lot. But unfortunately she is still mayor and the evil queen so a lot of the times she has to keeo things professional but besides that, she basically does it all the time. At first people were glad Regina got her happy ending but even they are tired of seeing her devour your face anywhere. So she dims it down a lot but if she had it her way, well I'll just leave it to the imagination.

Emma Swan 👮‍♀️: Well she's on the job a lot, so it's not that she doesn't like it, most of the time she doesn't have time. Being a cop and the savior takes up a lot of time, so if she sees you and she has a bit of time she'll give you a kiss and tight hug to show you she loves you and then get to where she needs to go. When she does have free time she takes advantage of it and is practically glued to you.

Zelena 👠: She loves PDA but she's not always for it, she knows there's a time and a place. She would love to kiss you all the time but she is still not used to showing much emotion out in public and in front of people but it doesn't mean she doesn't love it. She just does it sometimes and then doesn't other times. Simple as that.

Ruby Lucas 🐺 : Oh my god! She will always be touching you in some way, whether it's an arm around your waist or holding your hand. She loves PDA and doesn't care who it makes uncomfortable but she also knows that sometimes it's not that appropriate but a lot of the time she doesn't really care if it is she'll just straight up kiss you. You have to calm her down a lot and tell her stop. She won't stop but she'll tone it down a bit for you.

Snow White 🗡: She's casual when it comes to PDA of course when dangerous situations as usual arrive she gets a little more clingy and protective over you. But usually nothing more than here and there. Not the she doesn't like it or is afraid, it just doesn't happen that much.

Drizella 🐍: She's 50/50. On one hand she loves PDA and showing you off knowing only she could have you. On the other hand she learned to hide the things she cared about in fear it would be taken away from her. But you always remind her how much you love her and would never leave her.

Belle 📚: I mean you guys weren't really one for PDA, of course you had your moments but a lot of the time it just didn't seem necessary. You knew you loved each other and you didn't always feel the need to be affectionate, doesn't mean you aren't affectionate, you just didn't do it much. Of course if there was a problem in story brooke you both would be a little bit more clingy than usual but just because you were scared of the others safety but besides that nothing much really.