1. Trouble

(Her Outfit)
I woke up to my obnoxious alarm. I growled then smothered my face in the pillow. Slowly, I crawled out of bed and practically sleep walked over to the alarm. I was about to reach out and turn it off but April rushed into my room and grabbed my hand. Then she gently clicked the off button.
Ap: "Just making sure you didn't break this one, last time I had to take you to the emergency room. Remember?" I nodded sleepily. Of course I remember, I have the scar to remind me. I didn't feel too good either and I guess April noticed.
Ap: "Are you okay?" I nodded my head. Going to school sick was better than staying home alone and sick in New York. Bad place to be.
Ap: "Liar, now go back to bed."
Me: "No, please? I promised some friends I'd be at school today, it's the last day of the year. Please?" She looked at me with that sassy look that says "your point?"
Ap: "You mean Kat and Lenny?" I fidgeted.
Me: "April. Please? You're going to work and you know how I hate being home alone." She sighed in desperation.
Ap: "Fine Delilah, do whatever you want. I've got to leave in a few minutes." With that she left the room.

I smiled as I walked into the school. I was immediately greeted with two big hugs. I smiled at Lenny and Kat.
Ka: "Let's go get into some trouble on the last day of school, what say you?" We smirked then made our way down the hall.

April told me I could spend the night at Lenny's or Kat's tonight. Here's the thing about the three of us. Lenny is the smart and funny one. Kat is the crazy and completely outgoing one. And me, well, they say I'm the caring and protective one with a big heart. Currently, we're seeing who can climb up to my apartment the fastest without using the fire escape in the dark. It's my turn. I walked over to the brick wall. I gripped the wall tight as I started to climb. Kat had already done it and I think that Lenny is about to chicken out. I made it to the second floor, my apartment is on the third floor. Then, my foot slipped. I don't remember much after that.