Dick

Demigods.

The offsprings of a god and a mortal, also known as half-bloods. They say that these people possess inhuman strengths and agility, some even had powers.

Poseidon.

The greek god of Seas, storm bringer, earthshaker, father of all horses. One of the three original brothers, or else known as the big three.

Combining these two and you get the most powerful demigod the world has ever seen. It truly is quite terrifying to see them getting angry. I'm glad that her anger wasn't directed to me or my teammates, but I'm also kind of worried. Not for the scientists who were responsible for her imprisonment, no. But for her, she is still weak, can she handle her power and not get hurt?

The ceiling began to crack, the pipes groaned louder, everything screams unsafe, run! I could see the enemies panic, they had never encountered anything like this, then again, neither have we.

"Stand back." She said, her voice deadly calm, like that of a calm before the storm.

We obeyed.

We did the right thing, and just in time too. Because not a second later the pipes broke and water came pouring through the walls, flooding the place where we once stood. I could tell she was controlling them, not a drop of water reached us.

The scientists screamed in horror as water in circled them, trapping them in spheres of water. Some passed out due to the water pressure that had come out so sudden. Others struggled to breathe as they tried to free themselves but before they could, the water hardens and solidify into ice. Trapping them in icy blue glaciers.

"A taste of your own fruit." She said to no one in particular.

Kaldur's eyes were shining. "I have always heard stories about how powerful she is," he whispered. "But today, I had the honor of seeing it."