Percy

I have learned long ago from the nymph at The Maze, that water is a part of me, it is inside of me. A piece I cannot live without.

A piece that would save lives in times of desperation. I did it once to save my friend's life, I almost died because of it.

I thought that, for the rest of my life, I wouldn't have to go through it again, to experience that sense of loss of control all over again.

Guess I spoke too soon.

Raising my hands over my head, I concentrated hard and reach out to the deepest seas in my mind.

The familiar tug filled my stomach, as water emerges out of nowhere and surrounded us, forming a protection from the fallen building.

I tried hard not to wince in pain. I don't want to alarm them. They risked their lives coming in to save me, the least I could do is to get them out well intact.

The fallen stones trapped us completely under, through everything, I could hear distant shoutings from the outside world. Oh, how it energized me! To be able to see the sun again!

With what I have left, I pushed. The water around us expended outward, moving away the rocks so they will not fell on top of us.

My visions gave away. And all I could see was the familiar darkness, again.