Percy

"We better get out of here," my voice came out like a whisper. "I can sense that the building is about to collapse."

Using my powers have drained me much, never have I attempt to form ice using my powers before. The results were satisfying yet freighting to control, I would admit that l have almost lost control over it. That has not happened since the day at the Maze.

"For the rest of the way, I'm afraid that I won't be much of an assistance to you, it has drained me. But rest assured that I would do what I can to help."

"Don't worry, we will keep you safe," Nightwing said, his teammates nodding to his words. 

I find myself smiling. It has been so long since I have last worked with a team. I missed the feeling of having trusting friends by my side, watching my back. I thank the Fates for giving me this opportunity again.

As we ran, my mind began to wonder. Wow, even the familiar feelings of ADHD is back. My thoughts went back to Camp, to all those campers whom I have left behind, to my mentor- Chiron. I wondered what happened to them. Did they worried? Did the gods tell them what had happened to me? Do they blame me? Questions and dread filled me. They are all that I have left, and I have abandoned them. 

My mortal family is long gone. An attack had taken their lives, an attack that was meant for me...

What should I do once I got out of this iron curtain? Do they still remember me? Do they still want me? These questions had never occurred to me three years ago. Now, one by one, they began to resurface.

Oh Father, help me.