× ᴀɴᴏɴʏᴍᴏᴜs ×

YOUR POV

I went to a clinic accompanied by Hwanwoong oppa and Kangmin.

" Your just having an ordinary fever occurred cuz leak of sleep. " The doctor said as he already checked my body temperature.

" You just need some rest. The nurse going to gave you some medicines to kill the pain and improve your immunity system. " The doctor continue.

I nodded and went out. Both Kangmin and Hwanwoong stood up with a worried face.

" What's the doctor said?" Hwanwoong asked me.

" He said I just need some rest." Both of them then let a relief sighed.

" I'm glad there's nothing more than that... " Hwanwoong said and patted my head.

" Noona make me worried too much..." Kangmin said and hugged my arm while pouted. I curved a smile towards him and petted his head once before pinched his cheeks.

" You worried about your noona?" I asked feeling touched.

" Of course! Do you know how worried I am when I heard you fainted while working just now?!" He said.

" How sweet of you~ "

" Then don't make us worry again. Now get ur medicine and I sent you home. " Hwanwoong said. I then nod and went to the counter as I heard my name been called by the nurse.

 I then nod and went to the counter as I heard my name been called by the nurse

" Huh! " I slammed myself on my bed as Hwanwoong and Kangmin already gone.

Looking surrounded me before I place my hand on my forehead.

" It's not that hot at all..." I mumbled as I just take a water bottle and swallow my medicines before drank it.

I wiped my mouth and place the bottle along with my medicines on the desk besides my bed before I place my head on the pillow.

" Y/n..." The guy voice in my dream keep playing in my mind.

My head started to get quite dizzy and quickly held my head with my wrist.

" Ugh!" I winced but gladly the pain were no longer ache me.

" It's just a dream... How could it be true? Well maybe I just need some rest..." I mumbled.

Soon my eyes went heavy and I fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

Soon I woke up into the unknown room that the same as in my dream just now

Soon I woke up into the unknown room that the same as in my dream just now. I look around before a guy figure stop my eyes from looking around.

The guy just sleeping peacefully besides me

My eyes went wide as I try not to shout and carefully get up from the bed and went to the nearby door.

I glanced at him, still sleeping and went back to the door. Carefully, I opened the door and about to get out when suddenly I bumped into someone's chest.

" Where do you think you're going?"

____________________________

Last updated : October 2nd , 2020

Status : On going
_____________________________