× ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ×

Soon I feel a movement that woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw her make her step to the door. I then quickly rushed to her in am amazingly fast and stood right on the door, avoiding her to escaped.

" Ugh! " I heard her groaned as her head bumped on my chest.

" Where do you think you're going? " I said and look step closer to her while she just make her step backwards. I closed the door while my body still facing her.

" I said you can't get out from this room." I said , looking at her with a sharp stare. She then suddenly step on something and about to fall when I quickly went to her and place my arm around her waist.

" AHH! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" She said as she closed her eyes. I then burst into laugh.

" Don't worry. I'm not that evil to kill a girl even you're a human." I said and curved a smile.

"I'm sorry if I scared you just now. I didn't meant to scared you off until you fainted." I said and rubbed my nape nervous.

" Are you okay now? Did you hungry?" I asked.

" Not really..." Suddenly I heard a groaned andI know it's not from my stomach. I then looked at her, grinned.

" Kinda?" She grinned back while let a nervous chuckled.

" I'll bring you something to eat but please don't get out from this room or else..." I said and went closer to her.

" Other demons would find out about you and kill you..." I said make her gulped.

" Understood?" I asked while smiling. She then nodded and I then went out from the room.

"Fuhh..." I let a sighed before I went to the kitchen.

" Eh? Yuchan. What are you doing here?" Junhee asked while cooking something.

" O-oh. I'm just...hungry...?" I replied and grinned.

" Well then you're arrived right in time." Junhee said and took an empty bowl before he place the food carefully on the bowl.

" I'll cook your favourite meal." He said and smile. I then quickly went to him.

" well let me bring it to my room by myself." I said.

" Really?"

" Ahah. Well thanks for the meal!" I said and quickly went to my room.

"Oik!" I screamed when someone almost bump into me. I look at him and realised he's my lil bro.

" Ops! Sorry! I didn't see you." He said and grinned.

" Okay, I'll forgive you now get out from my way." I said but he still stood there. What an annoying lil bro.

" I said shhu!" I said and pushed him away but he still grinning.

" Aish." I sighed and walked besides him but he suddenly held me with his arm.

" Wops! Why so fast?" He said and look at me.

" Aish, just- I'm hungry now if you don't mind?" I then pushed his arm away and walked as fast as I can while he still following me from the back.

I went to my room and quickly locked it before he could reached me.

" Fuhh! That was close..." I mumbled. I then look around my room and realised she's gone.

My eyes went widen and I quickly place the food and searching for her everywhere but failed.

" I'm doomed..."

_______________________

Last updated : October 2nd, 2020

Status : On going
_______________________