× ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ×

" different? "

" Did you see my eyes?" I asked. She then nodded.

" Ung. It's blue." She said.

" Demon's eyes were red in colour while goblin were grey in colour." I said and look at her.

"So... If it's blue than you're an angel?" She said.

"Angel eyes were blue but not light blue. It's blueberry eyes. Human eyes either brown and black in colour while vampire were yellow in colour and werewolf were green in colour."

" So what are you?"

"That's I always I asked myself. I didn't know which one is me. I'm son of demon but I'm too honest to be one of them. If I'm an angel, I'm not that kind like them. If I'm a goblin, I'm not that charming like them. If I'm a vampire, I don't like drink bloods. If I'm a werewolf I don't eat flesh and I'm basically not a half dog. "

" You more similar like a human. If you said you're kind sometimes kind people can hurts anyone if they need but if you said you're cruel, sometimes they don't have a heart to let their beloved one hate them. Human didn't drink bloods and didn't eat flesh. Just you're age didn't make you look like a human."

" Idk... Sometimes I just think why am I even exists."

" Every living creatures have one reason why they exist even though you'll never want it but if you know the reason it's going to be meaningful to you." She said. I then look at her with a smile.

" Yeah... Maybe I will find out the reason of my existence..." I said and smile.

" You said you're not that charming but you're kinda cute when you smiling." She said.

" Am I?" I asked. She then nodded in honest. My heart fluttered with her words while my cheeks started to heated up.

I curved a wide smile and scratches my head in shy. Idk but her words make me felt shy...

" Well can I ask you something?" I asked.

" Of course. "

" Did you already find the reason why did you exist?" I asked. She then looked at me with a smile.

" Reason why I exist? I also didn't found why am I exist..." She said while curved a weak smile.

" Sometimes I think I'm born just to make people around me felt sympathy about me... Make me looks weak... sometimes I just wish I didn't existed but...I sometimes think if I didn't born who would even cared? I don't want to die but I want to disappeared to somewhere that I would make people around me worried me..." She said. Soon I heard a soft sobbed came from her.

I lifted her chin up make her face me. I cupped her face and wiped her tears away using my thumbs.

" You said every living creatures have their own reasons that make them existence meaningful. We still don't find it. Maybe we'll find it soon..." I said and smile.

YOUR POV

He then curved a smile towards me . His bright smile flashed like a light make me felt like I didn't lives worthlessly. His warmth smile make me felt better...

" I wish I would find the reason sooner..."

" I have a pair of shirt that maybe suits you

" I have a pair of shirt that maybe suits you." He said. I nodded and took it.

" Well I might need to get a shower..." I said. He then curved a smile.

I then walk backwards as I felt quite awkward since both of us just know each other like yesterday?

Suddenly I slipped to something and about to fall when he suddenly grabbed my arm and place his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Our eyes connected as I felt something soft landed on my lip...

_______________________

Last updated : October 3rd, 2020

Status : On going
_________________________