× ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ×

CHAN POV

I saw an anonymous girl walking around the castle, looking lost. I just keep staring at her from afar with confused face.

" Didn't she know this place restricted area? " I mumbled while my eyes still looking at the lost girl.

I them decided to walk closer to her.

" Hey, are you lost? " I approached her. She then looked at me. One thing I noticed on her is her eyes is light brown and not red.

My mind getting more confused with her presence.

" Uh, er... I - I think I'm lost... Did you know what are this place?" She asked but I just ignored her questions.

" Where do you lives?" I asked.

" Korea? " Her words make me more confused.

" Korea? Where is that place? From another planet?" I asked her make her more confused.

" You speak hangul but you don't know where is Korea? Are you kidding me?" She asked. I then felt taken aback with her rising her voice to me.

" Hey, did you know with who did you speaking?! " I scolded her but she seems to be kinda brave this time.

" A hot-headed guy. " She said make my anger suddenly went to confused mood again.

" Hot headed guy?"   I asked, quite confused with her.

" Yah, stop playing around and tell me where on earth am I?!" The words earth make me like being slapped. I look at her with a widen eyes.

"Woah! Wait!" I said but she just look at me with a confused face.

" Why? "

" first you said you lives in Korean... And then you said I'm a guy... Then you said you from earth... That's make you..." I then look at her.

" You're a human?!" I asked had screaming with a disbelieve face.

" Are you nuts?! Of course I'm a human! Did my face said I'm an alien or what?!" I then cupped my mouth. I look around me just to checked if someone saw us here.

Gladly no one was here. I then try to calm myself down and quickly grabbed her wrist.

" Follow me." I said and bring her to my room. There's the safest place to hid her from other demon's knowledge.

" Yah, what are you doing?!" She half screaming as I quickly closed the door

" Shhh! Shut ur mouth off! Someone might heard you!" I said while I went to the balcony and look around if someone was there. I then closed the curtain and let the room become dark.

" Y-yah! What are you t-trying to do?!" She asked as she step backwards when I step closer to her.

" You aren't from here , don't you?" I asked, curious.

" What the fuck you're talking about?!"

" Did you know where are you right now?"

" ... In earth?."

" You're not in earth right now, pretty girl... You're in hell... And now you're talking to one of the demon's son." I then heard her let a chuckled.

" Do you think I trust you? Omg such a liar." She said. I then look at her with anger filled in me.

" I'm not lying!"

" Then proof you're right."

" If I show you my real self , please don't get scream." 

" Like you real-" I then let my horn grow on top of my head and opened my black wings while my fangs went out.

" See? I'm not -" she then look at me with a wide eyes as she also about to scream but I quickly when to her and cover her mouth.

" I already told you not to shout!" I scolded her with a whispering tone but she just end up fainted on my arm.

" Yah, yah. Are you okay? Yah! Wake up!"  I shook her body but no response.

" Did she fainted?" I shook her body once and poke her cheek.

" Yep. She's fainted."I said. I then lift her up on my arms and gently place her on my bed. I then went to another side of the bed and sat down.

My eyes scanned every inches of her fro. The top until her feet when suddenly I caught something stick on her chest area.

" Y/n..."  I said.

" So her name is Y/n..." I nodded and yawned as I remember that I didn't even slept for almost a week. I then lay my head on the pillow.

" Well I also need some sleep..." I said and soon I fell asleep.

________________________

Last updated : October 2nd, 2020

Status : On going
_________________________