× ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ɢᴏ ×

CHAN POV

Day passed and it's been a month she's here.

" Aren't you sleeping? " I asked but she just stared at me with a sorrow eyes.

"I'm not sleepy yet..." She said and pushed a smile to me. Her smile didn't seems like always. It's look weak and dull.

" Hey..." I then sat besides her. I place my hand on her head.

" Are you okay? Did something wrong?" I asked and stare at her. She then shook her head.

" Nothing..." She said. Her answer seems like a lie. I then turned her body to me and clenched her both hands with mine.

" I know you're lying... Just tell me...uhm?"  I said and curved a smile.

" Nothing... Really..." She said while hang her head down, try to avoid my eyes. I then lift her chin to face me.

" I know something wrong... Tell me..."

" I just... I dreamt about something..." She said make me confused.

" About what?"

" I... I dreamt that I woke up in the dark place that I couldn't even see anything... But..."

" But what?"

" I could heard my siblings voice telling me to wake up while crying... I could heard a beeping voice that I know my other body was in earth... I can't even woke up there again and see my brother..."

" What do you meant?"

" I'm dying there, Yuchan... I involved in accident and still didn't cured... I need to get back there...or else I die... but..." Her words stop. Soon I heard a soft sob from her.

" I don't want to leave you..." She said make me felt guilty yet hurts...

She's dying there while she's alive here...

And there's one way to make her alive back there...

She need to die here to bring her back to her world....

And I don't want her to leave me...

But I know she have her own family there...

Then I need to let her go for her happiness...

I pulled her into my embrace and patted her back.

" Shush... Don't cry... I'll be okay... don't cry ,okay?" I tried to clam herself down while my eyes started to watery.

" I'll be okay..." I mumbled as my tears rolled down to my cheeks. My heart felt heavy to let her go... But I know she will be happy besides her family...

I then secretly wiped my tears and hold her arms.

" Now sleep... You need to sleep..." I said and lay her on the bed. I placed the blanket on her and left a kiss on her forehead before I turned the lights off.

 I placed the blanket on her and left a kiss on her forehead before I turned the lights off

I went to the kitchen and drank some water. I then glances at the mini knife dropped on the floor.

Slowly I make my step and pick it up. I then stared at the knife before I hang it back to the wall.

_________________________

Last updated : October 4th 2020

Status : On going
_________________________