× ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ×

× warning! Cringe chapter ahead!×

CHAN POV

I keep staring at her while she's trying to figure it out how could she been in here.

While tapping her chin, she pouted cutely as she try to forced her brain to function.

" Aish! Why this thing really hard to figure it out?!" She said madly. I then cupped my face with my left hand while facing her.

" Why would you want to figure it out?" I asked.

" I just want to know how could I possibly went to your world without even went into any portals or even been cursed like in drama and fanfic stories do..." She exclaimed. She then look lay her back against the chair and turned to me.

" Why did you look at me like that?" She asked, feeling weird with me.

" I'm also try to figure it something..." I said , still staring at her.

" Yah. Stop staring at me like that... Y-you make me-"

" I make your heart beating faster, right?" I said make her completely shocked.

" I-"

" I know cuz you're make me feel the same... Whenever you stare at me... Whenever you smiling... All about you make my stomach full with those butterflies and my heart started to beating faster whenever I see you... Idk about this feeling but I can feel those feelings started to grown inside my heart... You make me feels like I'm not alone anymore... You make me feels like my life is worthy and make me happy everyday... I feel this feeling come when the first time I see you... I know it's weird but... I think I already fell for you... I already fall for you, Yoo y/n..." I said as words that I always kept in my heart already been confessed to the one that I want her to heard it.

YOUR POV

I feel awkward that he suddenly confessed his feelings towards me. I then felt butterflies all over my stomach.

" Ehehe... O-okay..." I then stood up and walked backwards, try to went out from the room quickly to erase my nervousness towards him.

Suddenly my feet stepped again something and about to fall as suddenly I saw him coming within a blink and suddenly he pinned me on the wall while his right arm wrapped around my waist.

My eyes went wide with the sudden move of him. I now can feel his warm breathe hit my face while his eyes were connected with mine.

" W-what are you d-doing?!" I asked nervously but he just stare at me.

" You said that every living creatures have their own reason to live, right? Well I think I already know why I lives... I'm born just to love you..." He said with a masculine voice sent a shiver down to my spine. I can't stop my heart to beating faster.

My eyes went even wider as I felt his soft lip landed on mine. My heart skipped a beats with his action. As slowly I'm drowned  with his kiss.

I place my arms on his neck and pulled him closer to me while he also wrapped his both arms on my waist and pulled my body more closer to him until I can feel his body on mine.

I felt a hot sensation between us as her feelings started to grew inside my heart and I know it's love...

" I love you, Yoo y/n... Now and forever... please don't leave me..."

_____________________

Last Updated : October 4th 2020

Status : On going
______________________