× ᴀ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀ ×

YOUR POV

I went to the café I used to work  near my home and saw 5 boys cleaning the whole café by their own.

" annyeonghasaeyo! " I greet them. They then look at me with a surprised look.

"Noona!!!!!!" I heard Jisung shouted and quickly hugged me.

" Omg I miss you..."  He said.

" I'm glad noona is back...UwU I miss you too..." Chenle said.

"I'm just gone for a day and you guys miss me already?" I asked.

" A day?" Jaemin asked.

" Did you know you didn't went to work like about a week?!" Renjun said make me surprised.

" Wow... A week?!"

" Yeah! You're making us worry you know. " Renjun said and petted my head. I then blushed as he treat me like her own sister.

" Yah, stop being like a lovebirds and let's open the café." Jeno exclaimed, annoyed with us.

" Yah! We're not a lovebirds you fucking fake ass!" Renjun scolded him.

" Oh yeah. Where's Haechan?" I asked Jaemin.

" Oh. He's at the kitchen." He said. I then get my apron and went to the kitchen just to saw Haechan making some coffees.

 I then get my apron and went to the kitchen just to saw Haechan making some coffees

"So early?" I approached him. He then turned to me.

" Eh? Y/n! Omg I miss you lil sis!" He said as he wiped his hand first on the apron before hugged me.

" You make me worried you know..." He said and cupped my face.

" No need to worry. I'm fine."

" I'm worried because I cared about my lil princess! Do you know how I missed you?!" He said and pouted.

I then curved a smile towards him.

' you said that every living creatures have their reason to make their existence meaningful. Well maybe we'll still didn't find it. We will find it soon...' his words keep replaying in my head.

“ maybe I already find out why I exist... Also I learned that people worried because they cared about me and it's didn't make them suffered...”

" Yah, Yoo y/n. Can you help me with those coffees?" Haechan called me snapping me from my daydreaming.

" Oh, sure!"

CHAN POV

I keep staring at her, wish that she would wake up sooner.

"Huh..." I sighed while my eyes glued on her face. I realise that she have pretty face. I then curved a smile while my head flashed the first time I saw her bright smile.

My finger then brush her front hair away from covering her face while my fingers playing with her face.

" Fluffy hair..." I mumbled while brushed her hair.

" Pretty eyes..." my finger then went to her eye. Soon my hand went down to her nose.

" Cute nose..." I exclaimed while gently pinched her nose.

" Soft lip..." My finger then stop on her lip and gently touch it. My eyes like already glued with her pink puffy cute lip make my heart beating faster rapidly.

Time by time, my face become more closer to her face, trying to reach her soft lip again with mine.

I then pressed my upper lip with the bottom on, try to avoid kissing her lip again and sat down properly.

" Wake up Kang Yuchan! Wake up!" I said and slapped my face hardly.

" Ouch! I regret doing that..." I said and rubbed my both cheeks with my hands.

My eyes then went to her back. I close my mouth with her ear.

" Y/n... If you heard this... Please wake up..."

" Bye guys!" I waved at them once before I walked myself to home

" Huh..." I sighed and smile. Looking at the blue sky reminds me of the guy's eyes.

I look down to my feet while pouted.

"  I glad it just a dream... But sometimes I just wish it's true..." I whispered. I then noticed that the walker traffic light already  went green.

I then crossed the zebra line with a smile.

" Y/n...if you heard this... Please wakes up..." I heard his voice whispering on my ear.

My head suddenly went dizzy back as I don't even noticed the fast car moving forward towards my direction. My eyes went wide as my leg froze on the ground make me disable to move.

Soon the car approached my body causing my body to fly before it's landed in the hard road. My vision went blurry .

" Omg, y/n! Y/n?! Can you hear me? Omg, Seoho hyeong! call the ambulance! PPALI!"  I heard a familiar voice calling my name for a several times while sobbing but sadly I couldn't do anything while slowly I went completely unconscious.

_________________________

Last Updated : October 4th, 2020

Status : On going
_________________________