Chapter 17.

THE ICE PRINCESS

Sorry I didn't update last week, I was busy babysitting my nephew while my sister had her baby, but because of that, I'll post two today.

}(Y/n)'s POV{

After we got back to Brightmoon, Glimmer and I went to talk to the queen about me being a princess and all that jazz.

"(Y/n), Glimmer, how did your trip go?" Angella asks us 

"It went well, and we think we have discovered a new princess." Glimmer says.

The queen raises an eyebrow, "who is it that you speak of?" she asks, cocking a brow. 

"me, your highness." I answer, stepping forward

"How is this possible?" Angella flies down to us. 

"Honestly, I have absolutely no idea." I answer.

"What's your power?" she asks curiously

"Telekinesis, I can move anything and anyone I want with my mind." I say lifting Glimmer.

"Whoa!" Glimmer says surprised, 

"Did perhaps, a god come to you in your dreams?" Angella asks.

I accidentally drop Glimmer from shock when I hear this, "ouch!" Glimmer shouts in pain

"sorry Glim' " I apologize.

I turn to the queen, "how did you know?" I ask with wide eyes.

"A god told me of a prophecy, he said that one day, a princess with no crown, yet great power, shall come to this world and bring peace to the realms, or destroy them." Angella says ending in a dark tone.

"Well at least there's a chance for the first one." I say,

I'm gonna fuck everything up, aren't I?

"Yes, let's hope so." Angella then walks back to her throw with one final question, "are you ready for people to know you are a princess?"

"Yes." I answer

what am I getting myself into?

"Alright then. Guard, release the news that there is a new princess." Angella orders.

"(Y/n), know that i will be training you more." Angella says, "well now i do." I answer, and she nods and says that we are dismissed.

·°•A few days later·°•

"Child?"

'Oh, it's you again. Haven't heard from you for a couple days'

"Yes, and I see you have discovered your magic"

'Yea, but I didn't know I would be Eleven from stranger things, like what's next? A mind controlling vil- oh, nevermind'