Eisuke - three

Arian's POV

I kiss him back. Right there and then.

Everybody is still the same, even where they sit are still the same spots.

When we broke the kiss, he went over to the couch and gestured me to go side beside him, but before I could do that, a voice I've missed called out to me.

"Mom?" I hear a voice. I look up to see Akemi at the top of the staircase. Her eyes were slightly red, and she rushed down the stairs as soon as we made eye contact. She ran towards me, and I spread my arms out wide for her to crash into.

"Mom!" she hugged me tightly, then whispered, "I'm so sorry for running out."

I patted her hair in a comforting manner, Akemi rarely cries. Something must've triggered it very badly. I peeked over her shoulder and find all the guys staring at us in shock. 

"...'mom'...?" detective Kishi even seemed confused.

Eisuke's POV
I was immobile to do anything so I just watched with my eyes wide open. Did she just call Arian 'mom'? I think hoping that she isn't another man's child. Did she adopt a child? Or a kid of a relative?

Several questions cross my mind. Never once that this may be my own child. Akemi backs out from Arian's arms and turned to avoid our eyes. She had a slightly frustrated expression as her eye brows frown in a little.

Arian whispered something in her ear. "But...!" she started, but Arian nodded to her. She speed walked upstairs with a click of her tongue.

After making sure Akemi was out of sight, Arian sighed and turned towards me. I stood up and walked up to her once again, "Arian, that was...?" 

"Eisuke," she looked at me with serious eyes. "she's...ours."

"...so that's why you left?" I hear a faint voice behind me. The whole world seems far away, it was just me and Arian's voice ringing through my head.

I'm...a father?

Arian's POV
I became more and more anxious when Eisuke just stood there like a log. As if to ease the silence, Ota commented, "I can see that."

"Yeah, we were just talking about how alike they are yesterday," Baba added.
"She seems like a kid version of Eisuke." Soryu pitched in, as well.

"That's..." Eisuke spoke up, I listen to him attentively, he doesn't finish that sentence as he simply wrapped his arms around me again. "I have a daughter...?" he murmured, though his tone seemed delighted.

I sigh in relief, "I'm so glad, I thought you wouldn't want her."

"Of course I would want my flesh and blood."

Akemi's POV
I went upstairs as I was told. I stuff in my earbuds and played a song.

(The heart wants what it wants-Selena Gomez)

There's a million reasons why I should give you up. But the heart wants what it wants.♪

If she knows that the guy's bad for her, why can't she just let it go? I don't get it.
Pausing the song, I pull them out and lay on the suite floor. 

Just when I prepared to start thinking, I heard a bang on the suite window and I quickly shot up. I see a boy dangling down on a rope. He held onto the rope tightly, which was clipped around his waist. He looked no more than eighteen himself. He flapped and kicked around, seeming troubled.