Ch. 6: Do you think I sleep around?

Kenneth woke up before her and laid there watching her sleep. She had been exactly what he needed. Charming and intelligent company with no desire to talk about whatever was troubling them.

She had wanted a respite from her worries, and he had sorely needed one too.

Solar had been a calming balm on his wounds, soothing his pain and loneliness in a perfect way. He was not ready to let that go, which was the main reason why he had not woken her up, even if his body was ready for her again.

She looked peaceful as she slept.

She was still stunningly beautiful, even if her makeup was not really on point anymore, and she had small patches of redness on her skin where his stubble had rubbed against her when he had explored her body with his mouth.

When he had offered her a drink, he had not noticed her beauty, he had not really noticed her other than her perfume, it had been the subtle hints of a high class perfume that had made him offer her a drink, everything after had been a bonus.

She was taller than most women especially in her heels, slender with small perfectly rounded breasts, and well curved hips. Her eyes were dark blue like the ocean during a storm, her lips full and soft as butter, and her bedside abilities... He groaned and let his fingers run through her thick, blonde hair.

"Kenneth," Solar mumbled with a sleepy voice and stretched to reach him. She still had not opened her eyes, but she felt him and planted small kisses on his chest when she shuffled in closer to him.

The way she said his name made him shiver like the way her hand was massaging up and down his thigh did. "Solar, I don't have any more condoms, you have to stop that."

That was the other reason why he had not woken her.

"I do, in my purse, but I have no idea where that landed after we came in here."
He gritted his teeth. "If you want me to go find your purse, you really have to stop doing that."
She kissed his chest again and let her tongue flick over his nipple before she pulled back from him. "Then be quick about it."

She watched him getting out of the bed. Stark naked with no shame. He did not try to hide how excited he was, he did walk a little bit faster than he probably normally would when getting out of bed.

Solar admired his physique; long athletic legs, firm butt and a muscular upper body. He did not have much in terms of body hairs, very little on his chest but enough on his arms and legs for it to add masculinity to him. If she had ever wanted a one-night stand, she could have done a lot worse, and this one she wanted, she did not want it to end.

Kenneth came back with her purse and threw it on the bed for her.

"Why didn't you just take the condom?" she asked, opening the purse and easily found what she was looking for.

"I don't go through a woman's purse. You could have a beartrap or a marching band in there." He smiled boyishly and joined her on the bed.

She reached out for him, writhing her body enticingly to tell him what she wanted. His eyes grew dark and the boyish smile changed into a wolfish one as he grabbed the condom...

***

"Are you hungry?" Kenneth kissed her hair, still holding her close, trying to breathe normally after their last sexual exploit.

"Very."

"For food this time?" He winked at her when she turned her head and smiled cheekily.

"Yes, room service?"