CHAPTER 5: BATTLES THAT CAN'T BE WON!

As I was saying all along, science is a legitimate part of them.  What science calls superstitions are in reality truths that are way beyond explanation. In my view the conflict between science and religion is like that between father and son. Before science, there was religion. Science is a son of religion. What does not wane and change is that the son is of a physical plane while the father is of a more advanced plane- the spiritual realm. If this is giving you a headache, just know that what is not explainable by science has already been proven by spirituality. I love it so much that Quantum physics and mechanics is beginning to understand the mystics of the high order.

I don't take sides with science or religion. In this battle of knowledge what I consider the most effective option to advancing in the universe is the union of science and religion. It will be proved in the coming years perhaps that there is life after death. But don't play the fool by thinking there is no life after this one. It's like science has not yet proven that fire can burn your arm. Why play the fool by living as though fire won't burn your arm? Logic deceived the world. But that is a good thing. Since people take the truth for superstitions, there can be no inquiries as to what really rules the world. That power behind the earth's motion.

And let me tell you something, it is a really good thing people are ignorant of this power. You can deliberately join the group of the ignorant-in-the-name of science. But I want to tell you something, life is not as short as you have been told before. I no longer view death as the savage end. As to what happens after death? What power rules the universe? Where were you before birth? Where do you go after this life? I have two words for you:

Read on.