CHAPTER 9: MISSIONS OF AN AGENT

THE MISSIONS OF AN AGENT

I am sorry I couldn't come yesterday night with Beelzebub. It was only that I was tired. Like damn tired. Now don't take my message as fiction, I warn you. Just because I couldn't make it to your home yesterday night doesn't mean I can't make it today. I have a mission for you. It will be your first mission.

Yea, I read through Peter's nonsense above. For your curiosity's sake, you can take it that I am the devil's daughter. But for the truth's sake, I am an ordained princess...not a daughter as per say. Confused? Take it as you like. I was talking about a mission. Yes, a mission. I've got a mission for you. Now there is no fiction in this. (The man who invented fiction be damned! Makes every word I tell you seem as shear nonsense.)

I will have to direct you through this mission. Take this as a tutorial. All I want is your mind. Full stop. No comma, or the stupid semi-colons! Do you have any questions? Come on, ask your questions...I can't hear you. So quiet, ahh? It seems you have accepted the mission (you wouldn't escape it anyway!) Use your mind's eye for this mission

You are jogging around the street corner. Yea, it's morning- you've got to burn off some fat! You haven't sweated as per say. Now could you stop looking at the pretty girls at the sidewalk? Focus. Keep on jogging around the parking yard. Do you see the blind man in a red shirt? Yes, that man right infront of you, wearing glasses...as in black glasses.

Focus your mind's eye. That man wearing black glasses. Continue jogging. Act as if you haven't noticed him. Could you keep jogging? Ok are you tired? End of mission. What you have just done is called merith. It's a sure practice of training the eye of the agent. I didn't bring out the tutorial very well. Why? I need breakfast, would you excuse me?

Time is no longer on my side. You may have tonnes of time(?) but I want to assure you that you can collapse in the next few minutes when you learn how short time is! I forgot: Congratulations for finishing your first mission!

As I was saying this mission you have just completed is one of the cheapest in the kingdom. Advanced missions involve a dual personality. These dual-personality missions require higher residual energies and maximum discipline. Dual personality is simply manifesting oneself in two places at the same time. Think of it as someone who is in Chicago and New York at the same time. Confused? Yea, I expect you to be. Furnishing dual personality into reality is one of the great mysteries in Ukilia. But advanced practitioners make it a habit to delve into this dual-personality even when they are off-duty. Missions are part of the make-up of Ukilia.