CHAPTER 13: NOW YOU KNOW!

When a demon from the spirit realm is to attack a lower realm being for example a human being, it always looks for the one with the least resistance. Confused? Come on, this is not a difficult concept to grasp. Demons attack beings of the lowest resistance. The invisible force protects the lower realm beings from any conjurings from the spirit world. When a demon comes to attack, it looks for those beings in whom this force is weak. So what can make a person weak spiritually? I can't repeat the same things that you have been taught for almost your entire life. And don't blame me, it's not my fault that you haven't grasped the concepts.

Demons are fierce beings! Not that they are lions or that sort of thing. No, these are beings who are on a time bomb. Imagine being told by your boss to finish a year's work in a week...no complaints, no nothing. He just wants the job finished or he kicks your ass from his company.

That is exactly what is given to demons. They have to find a body to inhabit and they have to do it fast. They know the punishment awaiting them, that's why they are violent, aggressive and uncultured when it comes to inhabiting a human. Back to the Boss- scenario. Imagine you agree to do the heavy work assigned to you. You naturally will have to find your fellow workers who can help you accomplish the task faster. That is exactly what happens with demons. They seek out agents.

Fellow workers who can help them inhabit bodies as fast as possible. What agents do is to help the demons. How? By creating scenarios where the people start weakening the invisible force protecting them. By the way, this force is what Christians call "God". To weaken this force, it requires a person's own willingness to deviate from the code.