002

"Good morning! Today the weather- uhh-" Vinnie tries to wake me up

I open my eyes and see him trying to figure out how to understand what the Weather App on his phone was telling him. I groan and close my eyes again.

"I'm so confused," he says.

"Go and be confused somewhere else," I mumble, trying to sleep.

"Nope," he grabs the blanket and yeets it off me.

"Vinnie come on!" I look at him.

"Your brother isn't up yet and I'm bored," he pouts.

"And you had to torture me?" I sit up, yawning.

"Eh, it was optional," he sits besides me on my bed.

He wasn't wearing a shirt as always. I get up and grab my biggest shirt, then throw it at him.

"Seriously you're always walking around without a shirt," I say while he chuckles.

He was my brother's best friend. Luckily, my brother was almost one year older than me, so there wasn't really an age gap between me and Vinnie.
He usually hangs out with my brother and his other "skater" friends, but he also likes to annoy me when he gets the chance.

"Oh I'm sorry you don't like the view?" he points at his abs.

"Absolutely not," I shake my head, trying not to laugh.

Do I like him? Perhaps.
Do I even have a tiny chance of dating him? No lol.

"Why are you so cranky today?" he gets up.

"Hmm..Well this guy yanked the blanket I was under off me and started reading me the daily forecast," I look up at him.

The fact that he was taller than me annoyed me a lot. I was used to being taller than most boys. At least I was the tallest one in my family. (Yes my brother was a short ass just like my dad)

"How are you doing today?" he smiles at me, ignoring what I just told him.

"I'm the coochie man. I just pulled up with 10 hoes in the doonie van," I do a little dance as I sing that.

"You're cute," he watches me.

Did I hear that shit right?
I stop dancing as he slides the shirt I threw at him on. It didn't fit him at all.

"Wow what a nice fit, The sleeves are definitely not too small," he points at the sleeves that were too small for his arms.

"Yo Vinnie?" I hear my brother yawning from his room.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?" he walks in my room and looks at Vinnie.

"Nothing," he giggles.

Aww he's so cute when he giggles.

-page 002

how did i get 120 reads um-

updates might be slow so yeah

also ik this is short ill try to make chapters longer

also 2 pls ignore the gif from the first chapter ik its smaller than this one