020

"You know I was thinking about something.." Vinnie starts as I spin around on his desk chair.

"What?"

"It would be so cool if we would do... like.. A sex tape."

"Are you high?"

He chuckles while sitting on his bed. I kept spinning, not knowing what else I should say.

"No I'm bored."

"Damn go fight Jordan then," I huff.

"You pegged me last week so I think making a sex tape isn't that big of a deal," he shrugs.

I get up and push Vinnie down on the bed, getting on top of him. He started grinning like a bitch, but I kept my straight face on.

"Bible."

"Bible?" he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Yes let's watch Saiki K."

"Noooo" he whines loudly.

"Yes that man is FINE and I don't wanna become Kim K right now," I roll my eyes.

"Kusuo isn't fine I am."

"I was shocked to discover that some of these powerful people have tried to paint my husband as AUNTIE GAY."

"It's not auntie gay," Vinnie starts laughing.

I just whine and get off him, grabbing my laptop from the nightstand as he keeps laughing. Sometimes his laugh transforms into weird noises that make the demons under his bed hoping their bosses don't fire them and hire Vinnie.

"Daddy Saiki here I come," I open my laptop.

"Oh for real?" he stops laughing.

"Mhm," I type in my passcode quickly then open Netflix.

"Why do you find him hot he just has pink hair-"

"Shh," I cut him off as I resume an episode.

Vinnie huffs and crosses his arms in front of his chest, watching it with me. I knew I was messing with him and honestly I liked it.

"Babe."

"Hm?"

"Kiss?"

"No."

He huffs louder this time and grabs his phone, probably scrolling on his phone. I keep watching, practically drooling when Kusuo got some screen time.

"Oh, for real? They said Rico put a ten piece in her grill," Vinnie starts mumbling.

"What?" I turn around.

Did my boyfriend just sing ohfr by the goddess Rico Nasty? My ears, my eyes, my brain couldn't believe it. I was so proud of his achievement. I was oohing, I was aahing, I was wincing, I was loling (quite hardly).

"I've been movin' how I want, fuck you how feel," he continues, moving his head up and down slightly.

"I was told to get it how you live, oh, for real?" I sing too, forgetting all about Saiki.

"I could've got her hit, I let her live, oh for real?" we sing together, doing the finger pointing thing.

"Oh, for real?" he continues.

"Period ma," I clap my hands.

"I was taught to feel, how I feel, keep it real yeah," Vinnie gets his face closer to mine.

"Diamonds what they shocking bitches-"

"I bought pizza," Vinnie cuts me off as someone rings the doorbell.

Fuck that. I continue singing as he goes downstairs and talks with the pizza guy for about 5 minutes.

-page 020

thanks for 30k yall r the best

anywaze stan rico nasty for clear skin im so mad at myself cuz i just realized how amazing her music is ugh dumbass me

stan kusuo too but yeah