019

"Okay you guys I will put you into breakout rooms and you have to talk about the photos," our english teacher smiled weirdly at us.

I fidget nervously as she clicks. There were a lot of people in tat zoom meeting, including my crush. there was a chance that she would put me in a room with him and that would be fucking awkward since I accidentally stole his phone back when we were at school and miss rona was still not real.

"Are you guys ready?" she claps her hands like was gonna die.

And suddenly, the "moving to the breakout room nr. 4" appeared on my screen.

I lean back, praying that she didn't put me in the same breakout room with my crush.

"Y/n!" Vinnie squeals.

"Oh it's you."

Plot twist: He wasn't my crush. Vinnie was my friend. The dumbest one actually.

He isn't actually dumb, he just does dumb shit all the time. He grabs a wig I got him for his birthday and puts it on his head.

"Pretend I'm c/n," he snaps his fingers then reaches for something besides his laptop.

He suddenly brings a blunt to his mouth, sucking the smoke out of it. 

"VINNIE!"

"What?" he chuckles, letting the smoke out of his mouth.

"HOW?" my eyes widen, watching him do that again.

"Avani bought it for me," he shrugs.

That girl bought Vinnie weed? Damn.

"Now let's focus on Ms. Wallow's nudes," he places the blunt somewhere.

My brain takes a second to process what he just said before I start laughing like a drunk bitch that just heard a dad joke. Vinnie starts laughing too, closing his bloodshot eyes as he tilts his head back, letting out the weirdest sound I've ever heard.

"Excuse me?" our teacher raises her voice she joins our breakout room.

"So I was saying the third photo is very much interesting," I stop laughing.

"Vinnie how dare you wear that fake hair on your head! How dare you disrespect this institution!" she yells at Vinnie.

He groans, moving his head in circles. Looks like the weed started kicking in. The teacher snaps her dried up, musty crusty fingers, looking like she could punch the screen.

"I'm a motherfucking city girrrlll," he does the pointy finger thing.

"That's it I am calling your parents you brat!"

"The only brat here is Y/n and man, I just wanna fuck her," he whines.

"Miss girl," I gasp, covering my mouth with my left hand.

The teacher was speechless, so was I. 

I never thought I'd hear him say that, although I wasn't exactly offended 😏

-page 019

this doesnt make any sense im tired and i have to do 100 things for school im sorry