024

"Let's not forget my bestie. She's a bad bitch," I grab my phone and pretend I'm filming a musically.

"Attitude on straight savage," I continue while Vinnie looks at me like I was trying to curse him with my barb powers.

"Got all these n words wanna smash it," My ass keeps going.

"But that's my best friend you can't have it," he smiles, closing his eyes.

"Mhm you better turn it up."

He walks closer to me and hugs me. I keep singing like a dumbass since I didn't know how to respond to that. He keeps hugging me like I was gonna leave America and never turn back .

"Cuddle."

"No I wanna eat first," I try to get out of his arms.

"But baby," he whines.

"Ma I am starving."

"You just ate two hours ago."

"So?"

He shrugs and lets me go. I push my phone in my hoodie pocket and run to our kitchen, rubbing my hands together as I remember that delicious (fav flavor) ice cream that was waiting in the freezer.

(Chrollos cum infused ice cream yummy what a meal)

"Mhm here you are," I open the freezer and grab the ice cream box.

"Can I get some?" Vinnie walks in the kitchen and leans against a wall.

"Beg for it."

"What?" his eyes widen as I grab a teaspoon and sit up on the counter.

I shrug and open the box, pushing the tip of the teaspoon against the ice cream that was still a bit hard. 

(that sounds inappropriate-) 

"Give me some," he whines, gripping my thighs.

"Beg."

"Please?"

"Not enough," I shrug.

He groans and gets on his knees, looking up at me while I try not to laugh.

"Please Y/n give me some ice cream," he pouts.

I nod and grab another teaspoon, handing it to him as he gets up and rolls his eyes. Wow it's so fun to see him beg I might as well switch to being a dom.

Anyways, we ended up eating ice cream and watching random movies on the couch. That was a fun evening and no we didn't fuck.

-page 024

yes i am a chrollo stan now