003

I sit down on my skateboard and continue eating the cheap ice cream I bought from the grocery store besides the skate park me and Vinnie were at right now

He was just skating around, listening to music. Sometimes he would stare at me while smiling. Why wouldn't he. I'm the baddest bitch in this town.

I finish my ice cream and get up, walking towards a garbage can. I throw the ice cream cup in it and come back to my skateboard.

I grab my phone from my hoodie pocket and start watchinng some tiktoks since Vinnie was probably busy vibing to some songs.
As I was scrolling on my for you page, Vinnie walks towards me and grabs my phone, chuckling as I roll my eyes.

"Give it back."

"No," he smiles and starts running.

"Vinnie!" I chase him.

He starts saying something, but I couldn't really understand it since his fast ass was pretty far away from me already.
Suddenly, he stops and walks back to me. I look up at him and he smiles at me again.

"Did you drop it or what?"

"No I didn't," he hands me my phone.

"Why did you do that though?" I place my phone in my hoodie pocket again.

"I wanted to do that for a long time," he scratches the back of his head.

"Steal my phone?"

"No, no. You'll see what I did later..Probably."

I shrug and walk back to my skateboard. I grab it and turn around, facing Vinnie.
Chile anyways so, after I arrived home, I ran upstairs in my room and threw myself on my bed.

I had to see what Vincent Hacker did. I mean his last name is "Hacker" for a reason right?
(what❤️)

I look through my phone. No apps missing. I open the Messages app. No new messages sent by him.
I open the Photos app and see a video filmed by him today. Whew chile let's watch it.

I tap on the play button and watch.

Hi *pants* Um so this is the thing I wanted to do, uhh, yeah you're the cutest I love you and thanks for being my girlfriend.

No way he did that. And I was so mean to him.

I start texting him, smiling like crazy.

vinc😼

me: no way whyyyyyyy youre so niceee

you saw it? :vinc😼

me:i did iflyyyyyy

ik bb :vinc😼

me: was i mean?

yep:vinc😼

me: you were supposed to say no

😳:vinc😼

me: ill be really nice just pls buy me some cheap popsicles from the grocery store

why do u like them so much:vinc😼

me: they are so good wdym

they r not:vinc😼

me: i will be mature and remove myself from this conversation

aww nooo dont goo:vinc😼

me: i have to im hungry
me: i love you

i love you 2:vinc😼
and happy eating or whateva:vinc😼

-page 003

im trying to make these chapters interesting im srry ill come up w a good idea for the next one i promise

thx for the votes and stuff 😽kith

also did the kith thing die or