006

"We already have food in the fridge," I say

"I know. You always remind me of that, and in fact, I remind myself too. But you wanna know what? I wanna buy some pizza today and whenever I want to. So deal with it!" he raises his voice a bit.

I huff and cross my arms in front of my chest. I didn't have the time and energy for this. He looks at his phone and sighs.

"Look, tell me what you want and I'll get it for you."

I just keep my mouth shut.

"Babe come on," he looks at me.

Nope. Not today sir.

"Ugh again with the silent treatment?" Vinnie groans.

Damn right.

"Fine, more food for me," he orders whatever and closes his phone.

I look down at my lap and grab my phone, looking through tiktok since this fucker isn't getting any attention tonight.
Vinnie gets up and goes upstairs, probably to the bathroom. I lay down on the couch and turn on the tv, praying that it would work this time and I wouldn't need Vinnie's help like always.

Anyways, after some boring 15 minutes of watching this weird tv channel about science, Vinnie comes back down and smiles at me. He lays down besides me and wraps his arms around me.

"What are you watching baby?" he buries his face in the crook of my neck.

I don't answer, I just start flipping through channels again. He pouts and looks up at me.

"Baby please."

I roll my eyes and turn off the tv. He starts playing with my hair as I grab my phone and text one of my friends.

"Your hair smells so good," he does his cute smile.

Fuck he knows what he's doing.

"Y/n please talk to me."

I just switch to Tiktok again.

"I'm sorry baby, I was angry for no reason and I shouldn't have taken it all on you," he pouts.

His hands suddenly grip my hips, making my eyes widen a bit.

"You better hide now because when I'm gonna find you-" he starts but I just run upstairs to the closet.

(hide and seek yall😌💅❤️💖🌸)

I hide behind some boxes, already knowing whats gonna happen. I could hear him walking around, getting closer to the closet. I could also hear my heart beating like crazy.
He suddenly stops walking, and as I try to crawl out of my hiding spot, he opens the closet door and grabs my neck.

"There you are," he grins, his hand squeezing my neck gently.

-page 006

inspired by professor cal ofc😼

chile anyways i might do a part 2 idk