017

"Okay I need this," I say as I grab one of those fake pregnant woman empty plastic things you put on your belly and pretend u wanna have kids.

"You don't need to get a fake one you can just ask me to-"

"It's for the movies dumbass," I cut him off.

Vinnie raises his eyebrows, looking pretty confused. I guess he didn't watch every 5min crafts video on youtube two years ago.

"You out whatever you want in here and you stick it to your belly," I point at the thing.

"Oh," he nods.

"I know it's kinda ghetto but they don't have my favorite gummy bears there so you gotta do what you gotta do," I shrug.

"What if it falls?"

"Then we run and never look back," I chuckle.

We were at Target since Vinnie FINALLY asked me out and guess what we were going to a movie theater thing.

(so original Vinnie 👏👏👏😁)

I run to the candy aisle and grab three packs of f/gb (fav gummy bears ig) and some other sweets. I place them all in the shopping cart I was carrying around and run to the self checkout things.

(not me using ✨things✨ every 5 seconds 🧍‍♀️)

"Babe wait!" Vinnie runs after me.

He was pretty slow for someone who workouts that much. I stopped at the closest self-checkout ✨thing✨ and start scanning all the products. I finished pretty quickly since there weren't that many t-t-t..✨things✨I wanted to buy.

"Cut a hole so that you can get them out easily and make sure you don't lift your shift too much because they have cameras," A girl that looked a bit older than me smiled behind me.

"Thanks for the tip," I nod, not even looking at her.

"Wait Vinnie Hacker?" she gasps as Vinnie finally catches up with me.

"Fuck," he lets out a big loud breath.

"Come on slow ass the movie starts in 5 minutes," I say while putting all the stuff in a bag.

"You didn't pay?"

"I did while you were panting like a bitch, come on!" I drag him out of Target.

We run to his car and I quicjly jump in the backseat, preparing the fake baby bump ✨thing✨ as Vinnie starts driving.

-page 017

yall im so dumb first of all ill try to write all the ideas yall gave me pls look at the shook chapter or whatever to find credits there cuz my dumbass cant give credits right i literally tagged the wrong person on a chapter-

so ill edit this book since i think i made some other mistakes so pls forgive me ill be more active saionara