are you sure about this?

After their walk, Louis walked Delilah home.

The Next Day

@LOUISPARTRIDGE POSTED ON INSTAGRAM

❤️ by delilah.mendes, milliebobbybrown and 2,484 others
louispartridge: y am i holding the phone like that
view all 45 comments
milliebobbybrown: beautiful teweksbury!
delilah.mendes: shawty a lil baddie
username: why did millie comment ???

me
DUDEEEEE
WHATTTT

louis :)
WHATTTTT

me
MILLIE BOBBY BROWN COMMENTED ON UR PHOTO AND WHAT THR FUCK IS A TEWKSBERRY?

louis :)
pahahahah calm down :)
i'll facetime you and explain

me
oh okay okay

INCOMING FACETIME FROM LOUIS :)

[accept] or [decline]
[accepted]

I answer the call and i am greeted by a grinning louis, i am very intrigued and i am waiting patiently for him to start talking.

"So you wanna know?" he says as he runs his hand throughout his hair.

"Um yes!" i say laying my chin on my hands.

"In the past year i was doing auditions for movies and tv shows, set up by my father, a movie really caught my eye and his eye. I got the part after a few auditions and yeah, Millie is my co- star"

I am so in shock i don't know what to say, all that comes out is "Have you started filming?" i look up at the screen.

"3 months, they're finishing the scripts and sets" he starts to look nervous.

"what do you think?" he asks me

"I'm so happy for you, Louis" with the biggest grin across my face, i just know even though i haven't known him long, i'll miss him when he's filming.

"are you okay?" i ask him noticing he looks nervous.

"It's my first big film, i guess i'm just nervous i won't be able to do things i want to do after the movie is out"

This may sound weird but when he opens up to me, i feel so trusted, it feels good.

"I mean you have a whole summer, why don't you try and do as much as you can" i say moving my phone and propping it up on my pillow.

"You know, that's a really good idea" he says looking at me through the screen.

"Louis , can i tell you something?" He nods and i proceed,

"This summer i was planning to runaway, to Italy, my mother won't come back home until October and i have enough money saved from my job to stay in Italy for a few months, or even go somewhere else. I need to get away from this town even just for a few months"

It's silent for a few seconds.

"By yourself?" he asks, he looks so concerned, what if he thinks i'm weird for this?

I nod.

"Where's my invite?" he looks at me and smirks.

"Really, you want to come with me?"

"Why not?" The way he said that

gave me butterflies.

"just to make sure; are you sure about this?" he laughs at deeply looks at me.

"100% we are in this together now" we both hold up our pinkies and pretend to cross them through the screen.

let our summer adventure begin
but adventures aren't always good
or perfect.

a/n THANK U FOR THE READS! i'll update more i promise !
anything else you wanna see?