Chapter 14

You felt your heart pounding in your chest.
He started leaning but then moved to your ear and whispered,

"Don't test me. You understand?"

Suddenly, you felt a heartbeat, somewhere else.

"Mhm." You responded.

"Good girl." He smirked and moved away. He walked out of the cabinet and before you could react, you heard the door click.

Frantically, you hurried to the door and tried to open it.

"DRACO!" You shouted as you hit the door with your fists. He simply smirked and walked away.

"Great, now i'm locked in here." You mumbled to yourself. The storage cabinet was cold and cramped, and you were surrounded by cleaning supplies.

You reached into your robes for your wand but quickly realised it was gone.

You searched everywhere and came to the conclusion that Draco had taken it.Shit.

~

You were sat on the cold floor of the storage cabinet, when you heard footsteps coming your way. You jumped up and came to the door. You started banging on the door, your fists were bruised from hitting it so many times.

You heard faint voices outside the door.

"HELLO? IM LOCKED IN HERE!" You shouted.

Suddenly the footsteps quickened and reached the door.

"Y/n?!" Said one of the voices.

"YES! IM LOCKED IN HERE!" You shouted.

"Okay! Hold on! Stand back!" They replied.

You sighed in relief. Finally. You heard them say a couple spells , but the door was not opening. After a few moments you heard someone say a final spell, and the door exploded infront of you, sending dust flying everywhere.

"Are you okay?" Someone called out.

"Yeah," You said as the dust settled. Behind the remains of the door stood Hermione, Ron, Harry and Pansy.

"Oh. Hey guys!" You leaped at them, embracing them all in a big hug.

"We were looking for you, actually." Said Harry.

"How did you end up in here?" Questioned Hermione.

"Draco. I think he took my wand too." You sighed.

"WHAT?!" They said in unison.

"Doesn't matter...I see you guys made amends?" You looked over to Pansy.

"Well, not really, we were just all looking for you." Said Pansy.

"Thanks guys." You smiled.

~

You were now in Tranfiguration. You sat next to Ron.

"So... Malfoy locked you in a storage cabinet? How did that even happen?" Ron turned to you.

"Well... We were just arguing, and he pushed me into it and locked the door." You replied.

"What were you arguing about?" Ron asked.

"Um, nothing really." You lied.

"Oh. Glad we found you though." He laughed.

"Yes. I'm very thankful."

As you continued with your work a small paper bird landed infront of you. Confused, you picked it up and unfolded it carefully. The note said,

Meet me after class if you want your wand back.