Chapter 6

"y/n?" echoed a cold voice.

You quickly stood up and fixed your dress. You tried to walk away but the voice caught up to you and grabbed your arm.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm fine." you said, looking down.

"Then why are you sitting here... crying," he said.

You quickly wiped away the tears from your face.

"Why do you care?" you sneered.

He just stared into your eyes, saying nothing.

"You better go sort out your girlfriend, that pug faced bitch!" you spat before you snatched your arm out of his grasp and tried to walk off again.

Malfoy caught up with you again, and before you could get away, he pushed you into the wall with both arms on either side of you against the wall, blocking you from going anywhere.
His cold, grey eyes pierced into yours, sending butterflies into your stomach.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Whatever, just let me leave!" you said a few seconds later.

He stepped back.

"Green looks awful on you, by the way, it's unfortunate you're a Slytherin." he laughed.

You just scoffed and carried on walking.

Suddenly a huge crash was heard outside , followed by loud thunder and lightning.

~

"Oh there you are!" your mother shouted.

"We need to get home before the storm outside gets worse," your father calmly explained.

Your family went outside and tried to find an empty carriage when suddenly you fell unconscious. Moments before, you felt like you did on the train to Hogwarts.

~

"She's awake!" your mother exclaimed.

You tried to sit up straight but you were pushed down by a nurse.

"You need to rest. It's going to be a while before you have enough strength to be out and about." said the nurse.

You looked around you and noticed that around you stood your mother , father, Narcissa Malfoy, two nurses, some wealthy looking man you did not know the name of, and Draco Malfoy, observing from the back corner of the room.

Your eyes met for a moment but he looked away quickly.

"Where am i? What happened? And who's that?" you asked.

"That's someone from the ministry, they've come to investigate what happened to you." your mother responded calmly.

"wha-?"

"A dementor, it seems. They've been searching for Sirius Black. It's very odd of them to come to the manor and attack someone like that." informed the man from the ministry.

It took a while for you to process this.You couldn't believe a dementor attacked you.

"You'll be staying at the manor for a while my dear, you simply just aren't fit to travel home with us." sighed your mother.

"We're going to go home now. Get some rest. If that's okay with you of course." continued your father.

You sighed. Not wanting to tire out your parents you replied, "I'll be fine, i guess."

"you sure?"

You nodded. As much as you didn't want to stay, you knew your parents were tired.

"Thank you darling, we were here the whole night, I'm exhausted." Your mother smiled weakly.

"We will take good care of her, Don't worry," reassured Mrs Malfoy.

~

You sat on your bed in the guest room you were staying in. You looked around your room. It wasn't very homely. The ceilings were tall and there wasn't much furniture. The walls were dark and the room was cold. You shivered slightly.

"You ok?" suddenly entered Malfoy.

"Don't you know how to knock? Yes i'm fine, not that you care." you replied, startled by his sudden entrance.

He came closer and sat next to you on the bed.

"You're right, I don't care. Why do you have to stay here anyway? I don't want to look at you more than i have to."

"Why are you here then?" you said.

"My mother made me check on you. You don't deserve our facilities." he sneered back.

You stood up suddenly.

"I don't understand it with you! Why do you hate me so much? What have i ever done to you! Your just an over- privileged boy with daddy issues." you spat.

He stood up.

"Your existence is more than enough of a reason to hate you. You don't belong around people like me. You're nothing. " he smirked.

You couldn't believe him.

"I - I hate you!" you forced out.

"Oh really? You hate me?" he smirked as he walked closer to you , backing you into a wall. He put one arm against the wall and the other on your thigh, slowly moving up your dress. He then whispered into your ear,

"Do you still hate me?"

"Mhm," is all you could muster.

He kissed your jaw. He continued down your neck, leaving marks.You tried your hardest not to let out any noise. He continued even lower, kissing your collar bones and your chest. You let out a small moan.

"Draco..."

He took a step back and smirked, his usual evil smirk displayed on his face. He left you in your room, alone with a huge cloud of thoughts.