Chapter 1:Where it all begins

The Rain forest

"We're under attack!!!!! We need to set posts for all of you before its to late!!!!"Glory tried keeping the panic out of her voice as she told her tribe this."OF COURSE!!!!! But who is attacking us ?Surely if we were under attack we wouldn't have time to sort this out." Starflight replied sounding less brave then he hoped. "Starlight, I know you want this to be a false alarm but it's not. And we NEED your help.So your just gonna have to suck it up. Alright everyone this is the plan, we all go from different points of the forest.Sunny, you have to stay here and look after the injured. Tsunami you go with Jambu to the north east side. Clay your with....." Glory told them all the plan. Nobody knows why this attack in particular is so bad.They have survived the night wings and the dragnets have survived all the other tribes on their own why is this one so bad. I will tell you why,What they didn't know was ALL the tribes were attacking. Why are they attacking you might ask,well why don't you have a look for your selves. 

HI!!!! please no hate but I wouldn't mind helpful feedback. It's not perfect because I am not much of a writer. You might find it helpful to know that my key board wont let me do the last letter of the alphabet or question marks. I share this account with my best friend. If its hers at the bottom it will say "by future Author."Thanks for reading!