chapter 7: Is it true

Authors Note:

You might want to skip this chapter. It's not really important. I Just thought it might be fun to add it in. If you are REALLY easily grossed out by blood and death then you might want to skip the chapter,if not ENJOY!!!!

The cave:

A cold shiver ran down Riptides back,causing him to wake up. He bolted up,trying to remember where he was. He slowly got up,his throat croaky and dry. Riptides foot slammed into something,but he couldn't see what it was. He stumbled but caught himself just in time. He saw a talon on the floor surrounded in blood. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" He screeched. All of a sudden a shape appeared where he just stumped his talon. It was INCREDIBLY skinny and looked like it hasn't eaten in DAYS. Riptide gasped as he came back into reality."Cinnamon....." He said,seeing the dragon lying limp on the floor.".......Cinnamon! WAKE UP!!!! Your scaring me!" He yells at the dragon,trying his hardest to choke back the tears. Cinnamon never responded. "Riptide." A voice whispered. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Riptide screamed."Shut up,squid brain!" Hissed the dragon. Riptides face lit up."TSUNAMI!!! YOU HERE,YOUR SAFE!!!"He yelled as he spun around looking for her."So this is the one,is it?"Another voice said."Cinnamon."Riptide asked."But your....""Dead, I know." She finished for him."But how are you here,next to tsunam...."Riptides face fell,"Riptide,I am dead. I was killed by Queen Coral."Tsunami said,in a believe it or not but she said it in a soft supportive voice. Fat tears poured out of Riptides eyes and rolled down his thin,pale face.He cried and cried."I'M ALONE!!!! No one to help me,no one to care for me,no one to be here for me!" He screamed. A soft stirring woke Riptide up from his slumber,he sat up with thick beads of sweat dripping down his face."FINALLY!!!! you must have been having a pretty bad dream,I was trying to wake you for ages.But you kept tossing and turning,and screaming." Cinnamon said. "It was a dream."Riptide replied as he wrapped his wings around the dragon."Your alive. Tsunami's alive!! I DID NOT GET A TALON RIPPED OFF!!!!!!" He said with so much happiness it made cinnamon smile."Of course we're not dead,weirdo." She replied.

Authers note(Again)

Sorry if that was sad,I cried writing that.I thought maybe to put a twist in it.Also sorry if you didn't like it.What are your thoughts on a book with names for each tribe and a harry potter themed book.( I am a harry potter fan! Fav kid character would have to be Luna or fred and george. Not sure about adult though.) BYE!!!! KEEP READING!!! if you like the book and make sure to comment. But nothing mean please. You might not have noticed but i ship Ripnami.