Chapter 5:Yes, its still Riptides journey

Mud Kingdom

"HURRY UP!!!" screeched cinnamon." You cant rush.....me" Riptide replied as he pounced at a fish."This is why we eat fruit. Also none of us are that much of a squid brain to catch a FISH like that." Cinnamon thought. "Got it!" Riptide yelled triumphantly. Cinnamon just rolled her eyes and dragged Riptide by the arm across the gooey,sticky and stinky mud.Riptide had longingness in his eyes. He longed so much to be back with Tsunami in the fresh cold water. But a loud FLOP pulled him out of his day dreams of Tsunami. "Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihhhhihihihihihihihihihiihihihihhihhiihhiiihihihihihihhhihihihihihih...."A young mud wing repeated as he picked himself off the ground where he just fell." OMG!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!" Cinnamon yelled. She could handle a lot of things but someone saying things repeatedly really ticks her off. The young mud wing looked at her his eyes full of sadness." I am really sorry,I was just so excited to see someone who wasn't attacking us here."he sad slowly then looked skeptically at the dragons and said,"You AREN'T attacking.....right." Cinnamon felt instantly guilty." No of course not we were on are way to see Queen Moorhen."OOOOOOOoooooo,This way. It's a bit of a long walk,hope you dont mind. My name is Topas......" Topas talked on and on until he bumped snout first into a tall mud wing." What do you think your doing little dude." The tall mud wing asked." OH!!! Hi,sandstone! I was taking these dragons to Queen Moorhen they said they had to talk to her,it's urgent."Topas explained."All right I will take the message to her now you go play little dude." Sandstone turned to Cinnamon and Riptide."Wassuuuuup!! What's you message dude and dudess." Riptide told him all about the plan to attack at midday in 2 days. He thought by the time they arrive at the sand kingdom it will be 1 day. He would still have to then go to the sand wings and Ice wings.Once they told Sandstone the battle plan they left so fast Sandstone couldnt say bye."Aw!!! The dude and dudess left. BYE DUDE AND DUDESS!!!!!" he yelled behind them,But they were gone by then determined to go to the Sky wings.

Authors note-

I didn't realize There would be to dragons until I wrote they heard a FLOP then I just kept writing and I was like OH!!! well,now I have both names.Now No one needs to decide. But I wouldn't mind some names for ALL tribes since they are gonna have to go to all tribes. I might use some names that are already made up in the story though if I cant find any.

A BIG thanks to Freedom who gave me the idea of sandstone!!!!