Chapter 3:Riptides journey

Riptide is supposed to be on watch for intruders but he is to busy thinking about a certain dragon so he sings his calm down song"Just keep singing,just keep singing,just keep singing,singing,sing..."but before he finishes a rude dragon named shark interrupts." WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!! YOUR MEANT TO BE GUARDING!!!!!" Riptide is NOT scared of shark so he replies with" I am guarding. We are not all the same and guard in my own unique way." This something you REALLY dont want say to shark but because he know Riptide will probably die he leaves it. And instead of yelling at him he says this instead,"your obviously not the sharpest claw on a dragon. Well,Queen Coral has a mission for you. You are most likely to die though. But no one really cares. You have to go to ALL the tribes and convince them to attack the rain forest in 2 days time. Got it?" "What if i dont?" Riptide asked. "We'll torture you and kill you. So dont try and run for cover. We will hunt you down." Shark snarled. "Umm ok!" And with that Riptide leapt into the air faster then you could say Phumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis He HAD to warn the rain forest for the attack. He still had to go to the other kingdoms. But the rain wings in his opinion should at least be ready. So thats his first stop. Riptide made up his mind that he will first go to the rain forest,then the mud kingdom,then the sky kingdom (seeing that they are allies). Next he would go to the sand wings and ice wings. 

Authors note-

The next few chapters will also be called Riptides journey. Thank you for sticking through this with me.This is my first book but because I am weird I am writing other books as well. Also any idea's for a name for a mud wing surfer guy. Like someone who talks all surfery or something like saying things "Whats up dude."or something. Please that would be VERY helpful. I will make sure to tag you.