chapter 6:Cinnamon's announcement

"RIPTIDE!!! WE HAVE TO GET OUT BEFORE OTHER MUD WINGS SEE YOU!!!!!!"Cinnamon turned her scales a fiery colour. But she said this because sea wings are NOT part of the mud wings  alliance,sky wings are."oh,yea.OH,YEA!!!!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!! FLY!!!! FASTER,FASTER,FASTER!!!!!!!"Riptide screeched. They slowly relaxed when they got out of the mud wing territory. "Cant....we..............REST!!!!" Riptide begged. "NO!!!!.....we...have......to......keep going......we......are......almost........there!!!!"Cinnamon said.Both dragons were insanly out of breath.Though Cinnamon was determined to keep going. When at last they couldn't fly another wing beat they both fell.Right out the sky."AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"Cinnamon screamed."IF I DIE,IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!"Riptide yelled at her."Riptide, I have something to tell you. I am sick.I dont have alot of strength to fly so far.I have trouble telling people If I need or need a rest. It makes me feel weak. But because I am sick I do need help.Please,Riptide. You can save both of us. I know you can. You are mad that will give you more strength.And you obviously fancy a dragon.Think of them.Love always wins."Cinnamon said weakly.(By the way they were VERY high thats why they had so much time to say that.)Riptide did as cinnamon said.He thought of Tsunami.He imagined the bossy dragon he loved was the bossy annoying dragon who was falling.Then he dived snout first after Cinnamon."Dont worry!! I will save you,tsunami!!!!!"He yelled.He caught Cinnamon just before they crashed.He landed and carefully put Cinnamon on the floor. "thank...you."cinnamon said breathlessly. Her scales turning a pale green,Then white. She then threw up.EVERYWHERE! Then she turned pale green again and went to sleep. Riptide found a cave and brought the sick dragon in. He found food and brought it to her. He lay in the cave waiting for her to wake up. But when night fell she still hadn't woken up. Riptide fell asleep much earlier then he meant to.