Chapter 2: About the attack

The Deep Palace

"My poor baby!!!!All alone in the big wide scary world.She will never survive in Pyrrhia without ME!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Mum are you all right,you seem a bit upset. If you need some time alone you may as well undo my harness."Anemone asked her mother, Queen Coral."First my handsome husband,Gill. Then my future son in law,Whirlpool and now I my poor Tsunami probably struggling for survival with her useless so called "friends". I should have locked her up when i had the chance."Coral replied. Anemone's stomach starts to spin."M-m-mother, you have to leave her alone.If you lock her up she will never stop the war. She will never fulfill her spot in the prophecy. Surely your not going to go find her."Coral paid absolutely no attention but when she heard"Surely your not going to find her" her ears perked up. She stomped to the meeting room dragging Anemone and Aucklet along with her. "I'M CALLING A MEETING!!!!!"She screamed on the top of her lungs."SHARK!!! Get the soldiers ready we are going to attack in 2 days at midnight." "Of course, your majesty.But may I ask why are we attacking and who. I most certainly cant have my army ready in 48 hours."Shark replied." Why we attack.Who we attack." Aucklet asked her mother."Aucklet dear,just block your ears and don't listen into mummy's conversations."Coral said in that sweet,caring and innocent voice of hers."Sorry about that. The dragonets are in the rain forest. We attack in 2 days time.Shark tell Riptide to the other tribes to join the fight with us.MEETING DISMISSED!!"Queen Coral raised her voice with these orders so EVERYONE heard.And they did.A murmur ran through the room.A small dragon raised her hand." Y-your majesty, that is a deadly task why would you send Riptide, I thought you hated him. Also shouldn't we send for his greatness."The small dragon asked."I do hate him This is his punishment to have Webs as his father. It's really it's a win win scenario. We either get help or that THING dies. Everyone is happy.Plus if his greatness is SO great why didn't he stop the war.He is just a myth.SHARK WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!!! SCRAM!!!!!"Queen Coral says as she slowly looses her patience."MOTHER YOU CANT!!I WONT LET YOU!!!!! YOU WILL RUIN THE PROPHECY!!!!"Anemone screams at her mother,tears pouring down her face. She loves her sister but she wants the war to end. She doesn't want to be the reason the war never ends.

Hi again!

You probably want to know who "his greatness" is. He is my made up character who is a anonymous dragon. No one knows what kind of dragon or if he is real.