𝟘𝟝

we pulled away as we wiped our tears away, "we love you

we pulled away as we wiped our tears away, "we love you." we all somehow said in unison. Lindsey sniffled, "so much." Haley cried, "i love you guys too, fight this son of a bitch." we all nodded as we stood up as we took turns hugging her. Haley pulled away and cried, "Emily you remember the basics that i taught you right?" Emily nodded, "yeah, you taught all of us." Haley nodded as she glanced at all of us, "fight this thing off, dont let it win." we nodded as she took a shaky breath before frowning, "that wasnt there before."

we followed her gaze as a gun layed on the TV stand. "i thought it said car?" Lindsey muttered. "it did." Haley and i muttered. "maybe gun?" Ashton suggested. i shrugged, "does it matter?" we walked over to the stand as Haley scoffed, "Russian roulette. one bullet, 3 rounds.."

"great..." Emily muttered as i rubbed my face, "what the hell...we tried to outsmart it.." Lindsey nodded, "instead its gonna take its first victim from this group." Haley cried, "great..." Ashton hugged her as she sobbed in his chest, "we love you." he muttered. "i love you guys too.."

"we'll fight." i told her as she glanced over at me, "marry Lindsey." i bit my lip and nodded, "thats the plan..once i ask." Lindsey cried as i kissed her head. i was planning on proposing to her in a week on her birthday, i wasnt sure if i was gonna have that chance.

Haley picked up the gun and took a shaky breath before putting the bullet in and cried as she spinned the chamber before cocking it. "i love you guys." i turned Lindsey in my arms, "we love you too." we said in unison. "win this stupid game." we nodded as the others held one of the girls as Ashton was being hugged by Emily.

Haley took a shaky breath before hitting the trigger, nothing happened as i buried Lindsey's face in my chest, "cover your ears." i muttered as i felt her hands grip her ears as Emily and Taylor copied her actions as i buried my face in her neck, "we'll see you in heaven sometime." i told her as Haley smiled slightly at me, "sounds good Luke." i kissed Lindsey's cheek before burying my face in her chest as the guys all did the same thing.

we heard the trigger click but no gunshot. she cried as we heard the gunshot. we all sobbed as Lindsey screamed in my chest as i gripped her tightly to me sobbing. we heard the body drop but didnt dare pull away from the girls who were all screaming. "no!" we all yelled as Lindsey pulled out of my arms as we all crowded around Haley's body. we all sobbed over the loss of our friend.

"fucking god damn demon!" Lindsey yelled as we skipped the grief and went straight to anger. all of cursed the demon out as i rubbed my face from the tears, "fuck, we gotta win this thing for her." the others nodded as i kissed Lindsey's forehead, "hey, we'll win this thing for Haley okay? we have to." she nodded as i wiped her tears away, she wiped mine away as we all gathered our thoughts before standing up. Emily sniffled and tossed a blanket over Haley's body, "rest in peace Hay." she muttered.

"i hate this game." Calum muttered. i rubbed his back, "its not your fault Cal, you didnt know what really happened to those people. all you could've thought was that it was a serial killer, not a demon." Calum sniffled, "i know."