𝟘𝟛

suddenly all the windows, doors and everything else got locked up as  we all jumped up and yanked on doors

suddenly all the windows, doors and everything else got locked up as we all jumped up and yanked on doors. Lindsey was able to yank a door open but got slammed into the wall. "Linds!" i yelled as i rushed to her side as the door got slammed shut behind me as i got slammed into a wall on the other side of the room. "man the fuck is with this thing slamming me into walls?!" Lindsey yelled.

i groaned, "what the hell." Ashton rushed over to me while Taylor rushed over to Lindsey, "are you okay?!" Taylor exclaimed as Lindsey groaned, "im just dandy, Luke where's the holy water?" i groaned, "is in my bag upstairs." she groaned, "we're gonna need it.."

"great." Michael muttered. "fuck this wasnt supposed to happen." Calum muttered. "well we survive..." Lindsey muttered. "im so sorry guys." Calum muttered. "its alright mate, we just get through the night."

"no.." Lindsey said in a hallow voice. i frowned, "no?" Emily took a shaky breath, "i hate it when her voice does that." i scoffed, "how do you think i feel? babe what do you mean no?" she cried, "it'll follow us after we leave, we gotta play the game."

"what?!" we all yelled. "its the only way this thing will let us go. its got us in its grasp, we play the game..im in communications with one of the victims.tell the truth, do the dares. you lie, you die, you dont do the dare, the dare does you. 48 hours, 3 rounds. that's the rules." she suddenly had another voice mixed in with hers and it sent shivers down my spine as it sounded evil.

"did she just talk with the demon?" Haley said horrified. i gulped, "no...the demon talked through her. its using her to communicate with the rest of us, it must not have enough energy to manifest."

"and you know this how?" Ashton questioned me shocked. "she told me that spirits and demons have to have energy to manifest. if this demon is using souls, none of us die and it cant manifest."

"that sounds easy enough." Michael muttered as he tugged Taylor into his arms. "so we do the dare, we what survive?" Taylor questioned us. "yes, you do the dare you live for the next round. you dont, you die." Lindsey said with a different voice mixed in.

"okay i liked that voice, it didnt sound evil." i muttered as i stood up with Ashton's help as i gripped my head and kneeled beside Lindsey, "babe snap out of it." her brown eyes were no longer visible, instead her purple eyes were on display.

"when the fuck did her eyes turn purple?" i muttered shocked. "i have no idea but they creep me out." Emily muttered as the others all kneeled around us. "give me the bottle of water she was drinking, she needs to stay hydrated." i told the others as Calum handed me the bottle of water. i uncapped it and helped her drink the water, she swallowed as i sighed of relief, "shes gonna be so drained by the end of this trip."

"here Luke will this help?" Taylor held up an energy drink. "more than likely, anything will help right now. usually sleep helps her, but i dont think we're sleeping anytime soon." i muttered as she handed me the can of monster. "well least its the kind she likes." i muttered as i opened the can, "babe come back to me, get away from them." i coaxed her as her fingers gripped mine, i squeezed her fingers, "come on sweetheart, fight and pull away from them."