Three

As the day went on Milani noticed that she and Robby had almost all there classes together except for 7th period, which is their last class.

"How'd the interview go?" Maddy asked while putting her seatbelt on.

"It went well actually" Her dad said. Her dad has been trying to get a job ever since he got fired from his old one but he hasn't had any luck yet.

"Do you think you got the job?" Milani asked

"I don't really know... but I think I'm definitely in the top 5 to getting it" They drove home and went along there day.

"So did you ever find that Robby person you were looking for?" Enzo asked Milani, they were watching tv.

"No and yes, well- yes because he came to class but no because I didn't find him and bring him into class, you know?"

"Millie you make no sense"

Enzo and Milani continued watching tv while Gio and Maddy were eating and Ricky was in the backyard skating.

"Millie can you go get the mail?" Her dad yelled from upstairs.

"Okay where are the keys"

"On the table"

"Be right back, put pause Enzo" Milani said. She walked outside to the where all the mail boxes were for the neighborhood. As she was crossing the street she noticed a U-haul van in the neighbors drive way. She walked back to her house but noticed a familiar face.

"Did you guys know that there are new people moving into the house next door?" She asked walking into the living room/kitchen

"No, we should welcome them" Maddy said getting up. They all went outside and went next door.

"Milani you go first" Ricky said. She knocked on the door.

"Hello" said a tallish women with dirty blonde hair.

"Hello we're your next door neighbors" Gio said

"Omg! hello would you like to come in?" She asked. They all looked at eachother.

"Sure" Ricky said

"We aren't done unpacking but please take a seat, I'm going to bring my son down" she said walking upstairs.

"This is my son Robby" she said.

"Robby?" Milani said surprised

"You found him" Enzo said.
———————
Tbh idek wtf this is but anyways it's short and I'll try to post a better chapter maybe by tomorrow