Seven

*Next Week*

"Omg can I go!" Milani asked her sister. McKay was going to throw a party and since her siblings were going she also wanted go.

"No, don't you have a project to finish?" Enzo asked taking the control from Milani's hands.

"Start, she has a project to start" Ricky said. He's been reminding Milani since last week.

"You haven't started your project?" Maddy asked turning her head to Milani. Milani shook her head no.

"You know that's like 35% of your grade right?" Maddy continued.

"So? It's only gonna take a while anyways, just please let me go" she said

"Fine, McKay said that you could invite your friends" Gio said. She thanked him multiple times and went upstairs to text her friends. They all agreed to go.

Milani put on black ripped jeans with a tight white shirt and her black converses, sprayed herself with a nice smelling perfume. She walked into Maddy's room so Maddy could do her makeup.She heard talking from inside.

"Hey BB, hey Kat" Milani said to her sister's friends. They waved at her and went back to talking.

"Can you do my makeup?" Milani asked her sister. Milani was never that good at doing her makeup the way Maddy did her's so she always asked her to do it but only for fun occasions.

"Sit down on the chair and I'll be their in a minute" Maddy said from her closet. Milani decided to text Robby if he wanted to come to the party.

"Maddy you need to snap the fuck outta this, you're hot as fuck Nates a loser" Kat said looking up from her phone.

"He's not a loser he's a dick" Maddy said walking out of her closet.

"Wait you guys broke up?" Milani asked also looking up from her phone.

"Yes like 1 week ago" Maddy replied. Milani started losing track of how many times they have broken up and gotten back together.

"All dicks are losers" Kat said as if it was obvious.

"Duh" BB said taking a hit from her vape.

"Bottom line, y'all needa walk into this party like your pussy costs a million dollars" BB continued.

"For real, I'd settle for like 50 grand" Maddy said.

"50 grand is a million dollars" BB replied back.
Milani tried not to laugh at BB's reply while Maddy was doing Milani's makeup. Milani heard her phone ding and checked. Robby had replied to her.
'Do u wanna go to a party?'
'Yeaa'

"Who are you texting?" Maddy said trying to look at her sister's phone.

"A friend" Milani said covering her phone. Maddy had finished doing Milani's makeup so she went downstairs.

"Where did Gio and Enzo go?" She asked her younger brother.

"Gio went to Mckay's already and Enzo went to the store I think" He said not taking his eyes off the tv. She sat next to him going on her phone again.
7:28pm