One

It was 6 am, Milani woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing. It was her turn to wake up her siblings and today was her first day of being a sophomore. Milani got out of bed and put her hair in a high messy ponytail.

"Good morning" Her dad said.

"Morning dad" She said getting the cereal

"Before you start eating remember it's your turn to wake them up" He said. Milani walked back up stairs and went into the first room. Giovanni, Gio for short, was still sleeping with the curtains closed.

"Gio wake up we need to go to school" Milani said.

"Five more minutes Lani" Gio said

"No now hurry" she said opening the blinds from his room.She walked out of his room and went onto the second room, Madeleine, Maddy, yes THE Maddy who dates Nate Jacobs.

"Maddy wake up" Milani said.

"20 more mins Millie" Maddy said putting the covers over her head.

"No hurry up Maddy" She said taking the cover off of her sister. She went to the last room which belonged to her younger brother, Ricky.

"Ricky get up, dad wants us all downstairs for breakfast" Milani said

"10 more mins" Ricky said. She got out his room and walked to her oldest brothers room,Enzo.

"Enzo wake up" She said, she opened the blinds and went downstairs to eat her cereal.

"Did you wake them up?" Her dad asked eating cereal too. Her dad was still young, he was 33 and so was her mom, her mom and dad had Elroy at 16. She loved her dad because he stayed. Her mom was with them but not WITH them. She is mostly always gone now, sometimes doing a little drugs.

"Yea pretty sure they might start coming down right now" Milani said. Maddy came downstairs then Ricky then Enzo followed by Gio.

"Morning" Her dad said

"Good morning" They all said.After breakfast they all went back upstairs and got dressed.

"Can you guys walk to school? I have a job interview and I don't feel like driving you guys and coming all the way back" Her dad asked

"Yea we can walk" Ricky said.

"Okay bye you guys" Her dad said getting into the car.

"Just texted Nate, he said he could pick us up" Maddy said looking down at her phone.

"No thanks I'll just walk" Milani said

"Okay Ricky you need a ride?"

"Nah I'll just walk"

"You Gio?"

"Nah got some stuff to do"

"What about you Enzo?"

"Might ditch 1st period"

Milani walked for a while and finally got to school. The bell rang. She was already late but she didn't mind, she likes walking to school even if it would cost a phone call to her dad.

"Miss Perez your late" said her teacher, Mrs.Riley. Mrs.Riley was a freshman teacher last year but decided to get moved up to teach the sophomores.

"I was walking" She said waiting against the wall. Mrs.Riley was assigning seats for the first semester.

"Milani, you will be seated in the back with Robby" Mrs.Riley said. Milani had never heard or seen Robby last year so he must have been new she thought.
——————
This is a new story and I hope you guys like it!