03 TRANSMIGRATION, WHAT IS THAT?

3

Su ying, was staring into what looked like space but was also not space, to t could not be described. There were stars hanging around, so many of them, some were at arm's length and su ying reached out to touch one only to find out that he actually held a star in his hand.

It was warm.

Su ying was surprised, were starts supposed to be warm, he had been to a physics class once where they were told that stars were really very cold or was it very hot.

(Author has forgotten ('-﹏-';))

But this star was warm and was pulsating in his palm, like a heart beat.

"Those are people's wishes" he heard and nearly dropped the star.

"People's whishes?" he asked and saw the light ball beside him.

"Mn, people make wishes all the time, no. You even made one, come I'll show you" the ball said and started moving to the left side of su ying, and he (SY) followed him closely. After a few seconds they got to another space where the stars were fluctuating and su ying almost immediately felt a pull to one of the stars at the top left side of the space.

"Do you feel it?" the light ball asked and su ying nodded

"Why are they flunctuating?" he asked

"They are wishes that the owners didn't complete and left half" the ball said

"Oh"

He went over and touched the star feeling the star and he felt the pulsating sensation again on the tip of his fingers.

His wish.

What had he wished for?

The star glowed immensely and su ying remembered the wish.

(Flashback)

That day, su ying was coming back from school after having been very late to his lectures, he was very ill, malnourished and hungry. While he was always quite in class and always blended into the background that didn't mean he wasn't picked on at times.

He usually got bullied from time to time, and one that very day he had been beaten black-blue. It was raining and he was soaked down to the bone, su ying was mad and sad and heartbroken there were all kinds of emotions running through his mind.

Why did his parents birth him only to dump him at a stupid orphanage that didn't really care about the children, he was about nine years old then. A year before he would have to leave the orphanage.

He was made fun of and bullied that day, being I'll and malnourished he broke a couple of ribs and his head was bleeding, his lips were burst and his finger was broken, talk about pain. He whimpered when he felt the raid hit harder than before, lightning and thunder all pouring down on him as if to join in the mockery of his miserable life.

Su ying felt immerse sadness and heartbreak and so staring at the heavens in pure hatered and anger he screamed

"I wish........!"

What could he wish for?
Money

Love

Happiness

Parents

Strength

A better life

His enemies death?

What exactly was he going to wish for....

His tears slid down along side the rain and he fell unconscious on the road side.

I wish.......

(End of flashback)

"Do you remember now?" the ball asked his voice almost impossible to hear laced with a bit of pity.

Su ying nodded, his eyes became blurry as tears welled up in them.

"I remember, but I never said what I wanted" su ying explained.

"Yes that is true, and that is exactly the reason I was there when you died" the ball said

"Huh?"

"You were supposed to make a wish but left it halfway, and died, so of course you have something you want badly to wish for" the ball said and paused to look at su ying to see if he was following along. He (SY) nodded and he continued

"So that being said, it's either you make a wish now or you can choose to transmigrate" the ball said.

"Transmigrate?" su ying asked

"Yes, transmigrate"

Su ying has heard that term before when he was still in high school, there was this group of girls that would sit together and talk about all kinds of novels from ones su ying had heard of to ones that the title would scare him for days on end. Among then he'd heard that word from one of those girls about a girl that transmigrated and became a villianess or something like that. It sounded stupid to su ying because there was no way something like that could be possible and so he brushed it aside.

"Now, this was very surprising" su ying thought.

"Have you made a choice yet?" the ball asked

"Um...I don't know, I have nothing to wish for now since I am already dead, what's the use of the wish?"

That is true. Su ying was dead and was floating in what looked like space but was still not space with stars at his reach...he was basically useless at the moment what was the use of the wishing chance.

It was useless.

"Then you can opt for transmigration, no?" the ball said. It was very understanding as su ying was slow and took time to think things through, he didn't bother with su ying, giving him tie time and space he needed.

"What exactly happens when I transmigrate?" su ying asked

"That you will have to find out when you crossover" the ball said

"But basically you get a second shot at life but this time, it will be like playing a game and getting points and quests and stuff like that" the ball said.

"Um, ok then. I don't really have a choice but I'll go with transmigration" su ying said. His half completed wish star started glowing furiously, startling su ying.

"Lucky you, you already got a bonus and you haven't even been sent on your way" the ball said and floated towards the star and resting on it for a few seconds before it stopped glowing and continued pulsating.

Su ying watched on in awe.

"What is the bonus?" su ying asked.

"You get to use your wishing star when you transmigrate but only once" the ball said and it looked like it was smiling.

"Thats good then" su ying said and showed an almost invisible smile.

'Very well then, we will now be sending the host down to the transmigration hollow" the ball said and immediately su ying was in another room.

It was big and white with su ying being the only one with another color there. Even the light ball almost blended in with the background save for the screen that kept floating in front of him.

"We will now begin the transmigration in 5....4....3....2....1"

"Good luck host" su ying heard as he was once again enveloped in a warm light.

"Yeah, I definitely need that good luck" he thought as he gently closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK OUR ML IS GOING TO MEET FIRST? (◕ᴗ◕✿)

And there it is, second chapter of the novel done and dusted.

Please don't forget to smash that STAR button, leave your COMMENTS on the comment section and SHARE.

Love you all!!!!🥰