06 I'LL BE OK

6

His "mother" was gone to make him food.

Mother

It still felt weird, no matter how many times he had called her that.
He felt sad every time he had to call her that, but he had to get used to it as he had come to stay.

He finally had time to look around the room, it was a decent room with decent decor. The room had a small table in the center, a bronze mirror and a wardrobe that stood tall in the room, window with a small flower pot on the side, the window had a long bench the size of the windowsill.

Su ying wobbled up to the bronze mirror to look at himself and know what he looked like.

To say he was surprised was an understatement.

The face that stared back at him was earthreal. His hair were long, cascading down his back and shoulders in a black curtain, his nose was beautiful, his small plump lips that were pale due to his discomfort, his eyelashes were long and black looking like he used mascara on it. His skin was very pale and smooth.

If he had these feature when he was still alive he would have passed off as a well paid male model for Vogue or some other cool company.

"This life is not balanced" su ying thought sadly with a sigh.

The feature that had him in a trance were his eyes.They were stunning to say the least.

He had very light green eyes. They were almost transparent. Su ying was stunned as he stared back at his eyes....they were beautiful.

His clothes were made of very soft materials probably silk, it was blue with gold rims around the sleeves. His feet were bare owning from the fall and death and all the problems the previous owner had caused.

Su ying felt dirty, and sticky and wanted to take a shower. Thankfully, the memories he had gotten earlier were mostly all the basics, like the language, the shower and the food and stuff like that. All the complications if wearing his clothes, because honestly speaking, he couldn't dress himself up in all these clothes even if his life depended on it.

He was about to walk out the door when it was slammed open.

"What the!" Su ying cursed as he jumped back from the door.

In front of him stood a young lady probably in her early thirties, she looked beautiful and had an almost pale skin. She had on beautiful clothes and jewelries that sparkled each time the evening sun reflected off of it.

His youngest oldest sister and the one he was closest to the most, she was infact his best friend, or the previous owner.

"Jie!" Su ying called

"You naughty boy, what is this that I am hearing?" She asked advancing like a predator that was about to pounce on her prey.

"I...I...I can explain" su ying stammered

"Yes, I am listening" she said and nodded to him to 'explain' himself.

A few seconds of silence passed and no words were said.

What was he going to explain to her, that her beloved brother is dead and that another unfortunately dead soul was residing in his body......who would be stupid enough to believe that kind of story.

"Jie, come and sit first, ok" su ying said slowly moving towards her but still keeping enough distance in case there was a need for it.

"Why, so that you can try to commit suicide again?" She shot at him and su ying winced