Chapter 19

--- Flashback ---

Sparks were spitting everywhere and the crowd was in completely shock as they wondered who would be the one to crawl out from the wreckage while several officials checked to see, if Y/N and Murphy were alright. An eerie silence erupted in the arena with even the commentators not knowing what to say. Who would win was now off the table. The match took things to a whole other level and now the WWE might have two new people on the sidelines again. Everyone thought that the ref would stop the match until a hand reached out from behind the stage to show that at least one of them had the guts to get back up.

Who was it though?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was none other than Y/N L/N himself who stumbled forward on his feet and raised his head high while the majority of people cheered when they saw him. The bell rung and Y/N was announced as the winner a long and hard fight against his bitter rival. He was sore, exhausted and a bit lightheaded, but it didn't stop Y/N to celebrate the win...until...

--- Flashback End ---

Y/N was a bit confused as he waited for someone to walk out, grabbing his jacket and holding his head a little. The match against Murphy definitly hurt and was going to leave a few scars here and there, but Y/N wasn't focussed on that anymore. Instead, his eyes wandered up the stage again only for the arena to erupt when...

Now a lot of people were jumping out of there seats, for a reason as former NXT champion Adam Cole walked out towards where Y/N was.

Many people didn't know this, but Y/N and Adam had a long lasting feud in NXT before Y/N broke his leg. You could say they were bitter rivals back then and there was no doubt that this was over yet. Both men looked at each other with Adam giving Y/N a cocky smirk.

 Both men looked at each other with Adam giving Y/N a cocky smirk