Chapter 30

It was Thursday of the same week and most shows have passed by already with varying reception from fans all around the world. For Y/N and Alexa, things looked really good, because they were still leading the charts so to speak. As such an influencial couple and popular superstars, it was clear that the wrestling community loved them incredibly much. Just the day after RAW for example, they had an interview at the local news broadcast. They answered various questions about their careers, their life together and how things changed as soon ad they got together. After that, a few of the people in attendence took pictures with the two to remember this moment. Sure, some were getting a bit too close, so Y/N had to step up and give them a piece of his mind, but other than that, everything else was actually really nice. Speaking of, Y/N had something prepared for today as he loaded a basket in the car where Alexa was already waiting with a smile on her face.

 Speaking of, Y/N had something prepared for today as he loaded a basket in the car where Alexa was already waiting with a smile on her face

Alexa:" I've been excited for this day all week long, Y/N. You really made it a big surprise."

Y/N:" That's because we deserve it, Lexi. You're my little butterfly after all."

Alexa:" And you're my big teddy bear. You left a few hints at what you have planned, but I couldn't figure it out."

Y/N:" It's only a riddle, if you don't know the answer, babe. But trust me, it's going to be worth it."

Alexa:" Oh I do trust you, but your surprises are always so...exciting, if I may say so."

Y/N:" I'm glad you think so, because excitement is a spice I love to use hehe."

Alexa:" What would I be without you?"

Y/N:" Still you, but not that smiling cupcake you are right now."

Laughing, the two shared a tender kiss before Y/N strapped himself in

Laughing, the two shared a tender kiss before Y/N strapped himself in. To be honest, he was both nervous and excited for this as he looked at his beautiful partner. Alexa has done so much for him ever since they became friends and he was so happy to have her in his life. And today, the young man was ready to step it up a notch. Their relationship was special in its own right, because things always took a turn for the unexpected. Just this morning did Alexa surprise Y/N with breakfast in bed. This immediatly started the day off right and lifted the spirits to greater heights. Alexa leaned back in her seat and bit into an apple, trying to figure out what Y/N had going on.