Paperboat Scare

So my school had organised an Art Camp...
Or as they advertised,

A Step Towards Developing An Eye For Beauty and Flourishing The Artistic Capacities of Young Minds

I seriously have no clue what they meant by that..

~Something tells me they weren't talking about the various circumstances which might arise if monkeys are given colours while they are in their school uniforms~

Anyways, we were asked to bring our own colours and brushes; They would provide us with the paper.

~The reason provided was "to prevent any child from bringing a painting done at home"..
I mean SERIOUSLY??
We didn't even know what we were to paint!!! They didn't give us any topic!!!

And that was the reason why, our entire class of 35 were sitting with paints in front, listening to some teacher drone on..

Apparently we would be "turned" into full-fledged artists by the time this camp ends!
~Right! But in one day?!!!
Ohh btw did I mention this Art Camp was organised only for a day?

How awesome is that?!!!

After abt bearing with 30 minutes of incessant non-stop blabbering topped with increasing boredom and an unreasonable urge to put my head down and go to sleep, we were told to paint something which is popularly known Warli painting. We were shown a painting as a reference.

I drew this👇

💀💀💀💀💀Oop-I am so sorry!!!

💀💀💀💀💀
Oop-
I am so sorry!!!

Whats that you say?
Its bad?

I know its bad okay?!
No need to rub salt~

Hey! Why are you blaming me for getting your sight ruined??!!
You knew the risks, didn't you?

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

BTS MOMENTS:

~It was around August, and the sun was blinding as usual.We were each given two sheets of paper, so that, in a case where one sheet gets ruined for some reason, we could always use the other one.

Me: Dammmmmnnnn!!!! Its soo hotttt!!!!! Why the fricking heck can't they install a goddamn A.C.???? Phewwww!!!!!!!

Bench Partner hereon referred to as BP: Coz that would actually require the Authorities to spend money on us.

Me: I know right!!! Uggghhhh!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 5 minutes..

Me: I CAN'T CONCENTRATE AT ALL!!!! ITS WAYY TOO HOT!!!! I AM LITERALLY MELTING RN!!!!

BP: *throws me a look*

Me: WHATT???!!

BP: Why are you shouting at me lmao? *laughs as if its fricking snowing out there*

Me: I DON'T KNOW!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

BP: What do you want me to do lmao? Whats gotten into you today? *laughs again*

Me: *throws her a sideward-look* Just do your fricking work!!!

BP: *grins*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour and a half..

Me: Hey! I finished my work! I'll submit now. How much is left for yours to be over?

BP: You go and submit. Few more touches and I'll be over. But I gotta go to the washroom first.*takes a pass and goes out*

Me: * looks at her painting*
* takes out my spare paper, and colours it with the same colour as used by BP for her background*
*makes a paperboat with it and keeps it on her table*
*hides her original under one of my friends desk*
*submits my own painting and sits beside my friend*

BP: *comes back to her seat*
*looks horrified and about to pass out*
RHIIII????????? WHAT IS THIS?????? WHERE IS MY PAINTING??????? *starts searching for her painting everywhere frantically*

Me: Uhhh...How will I know? Ive been here talking to my friend the entire time!!!

BP: *holds up the paperboat* AND WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS???? DON'T TELL ME-
No no it cannot happen.. How am I gon-
*starts cursing*

~Honestly I had never heard her cuss so bad ever XDXD

Me: Wait... That looks like your background...*trails off*

BP: WHAT THE ACTUAL F***!!!!!!!! RHI!!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH NOW!!!!! DID YOU MAKE THIS THING WITH MY PAINTING???

Me: Umm.. no..

~I never had so much difficulty in holding back my laughter

BP: *opens the paperboat* WHAT????? Wait... RHI!!!!!! YOU-

Me: Yes? *smiles innocently*

BP: Give my painting please... I beg you.. I still gotta give a few last touches..

Me: *laughs and gives back her painting*

BP: *punches me in the shoulder and takes it back*

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

LMFAO that was honestly fun XDXD
For me atleast XDXD
Also Ive really toned down her reaction on finding her painting gone XDXD

As for the colour to paint the spare, I mostly used water, so that I don't waste much..
So no need to come at me lmao

And about the conversation,I don't exactly remember what we had actually talked about.. so I wrote the usual weather conversations between BP and I.

Anyways that's it for today.
Noodles and French fries!