1

"True human value can't be measured by social status, it's measured by one's depth in character" -Shirayuki

(Shirayuki's POV)

"Shirayuki..? Shirayuki?" I heard someone repeat my name, I looked up surprised and saw Mitsuhide waving at me with a curious look. Mitsuhide Louen is the youngest prince Zen's closest aide, appointed by the crown prince Izana, a skilled swordsman and a close friend. He has sea blue hair and hazel brown, kind eyes. His charming attitude and muscular build makes him quite appealing in other women's eyes. He was wearing his usual formal attire consisting of a  well tailored brown and white tunic and rested his hand easily on the hilt of his sword. I blushed as I felt embarrassed from spacing out. 

"I've been calling out to you for two minutes, in what world were you in? Zen is looking for you." He chuckled as I blushed and I got up from my chair. I've been reading the log for the garden and the condition of the plants to spot any possible problem such as plants not fitting next to each other, being malnourished or a possible clog in the water system. Before I even got to question where he was, Kiki spoke,

"He is in his room." She smiled at me. Kiki Seiran is Zen's other aide, a woman in her early twenties, with honey blonde hair, violet eyes and the only child of Earl Seiran. Kiki wore her usual outfit consisting of black leggings, a multi-purple outer with a Chinese styled collar and purple boots up to her knees. She is going to inherit Earl Seiran's estate when she is older but for now she is more than happy to work alongside Mitsuhide, more than she want to acknowledge, I think. I chuckled at the thought as I made my way to prince Zen's bedroom.

(Zen's POV)

I need to see Shirayuki's face...She calms me down, I feel like we are in our own wold when we are alone. We have kissed a couple times now, but I don't know our relationship anymore, are we friends....or boyfriend and girlfriend? I blushed thinking Shirayuki as my girlfriend, I didn't have time to think more until the door knocked. Already!?  Was my first thought. I opened the door.

"Hello Zen, how is my cute little brother doing?" Crown prince Izana Wisteria said, also my older (annoying) brother. I could see him smile innocently, his shoulder-long blonde hair and clear blue eyes made him look like a mysterious prince, but he was much too cunning for that. He was dressed in his black and purple vest, his white coat with white embroils and light purple pants. No matter how much I just love my brother's surprise visits, he was not the person I was expecting. 

"Brother Izana,..So nice seeing you here.." I said not even bothering to hide my annoyance of his inconvenient appearing. 

"You're face doesn't tell me that. Oh... Maybe you were expecting someone else.. another person? Perhaps a love interest-" The last part he said, he said smirking, he was just playing with me but I still blushed. 

"N-No I was not expecting Shirayuki" I said, that made him grin cunningly.

"What were you going to do,...in your room, alone with Shirayuki? I also didn't mention her by the way." Old brother said, I knew what he meant and blushed at how I just outed myself. 

"Big brother!" I groaned and blushed deeply. What was he thinking we were going to do? Geez, I don't think she would do that... Izana chuckled and rubbed my head, ruffing up my hair. 

"So, do you have some business with me?" I asked, putting my behavior back, as a calm and collective younger prince.

"Not really." He shrugged.

"What, then why did you come here?" I asked, annoyed that it was him and not Shirayuki and he didn't even have a reason.

"Can't I see my brother?" Big brother said and putted up his hands half way up in the air and looked so innocent as he could look while pouting. I rolled my eyes.