1-welcome To South Park

My mom walks in with no knock at my door "hey hun get up first day of school don't want to be late"
"Ahh first day of school I'm pretty scared to be honest I'm not gonna know anyone there but I'll hopefully be fine."
"they will all love you sweetheart" my mom says with a reassuring look in her eyes.
I get up, brush my teeth, take a shower and get dressed put on some skinny jeans a shirt that shows a little cleavage " I look OK I guess" i go to my make up. put on mascara, eyeliner and i do your eyebrows.

I walked downstairs and see a bowl of cerial and a cup of coffee waiting for me on the table.
"thanks mom"
"no problem ill see you later hunny love you! Oh and me and your dad won't be back until 10pm tonight because of work OK"
"OK mom love you both"
"Love you baby" your dad says
My mom and dad wave goodbye and left.

I finish breakfast, put my coat, hat and gloves on and go to the buss stop I can see a fat guy arguing with someone wearing a green and orange coat and another guy rolling his eyes he has a red and blue hat on and the final guy waiting was laghing he was wareing a big orange coat.

"shut up fatass" said the guy in the orange and green coat
"make me you stupid jew" said the fat guy
I don't know what to do so i stand next to the guy in the blue and red hat aquardly.
They turn to look at me and they look confused my cheaks turn red with embarrassment
"who the fuck is that bitch?" the fat guy says in disgust
"dude don't say that its rude" the guy in the orange hits the fat one in the arm
"hey my names kyle" the guy in the green and orange coat holds out his hand and smiles
"hi I'm y/n" i shake his hand and smile back
"this is Stan, Kenny and the fat one is Eric but we call him cartman because we don't really like him" kyle said pointing at the boys as he says their names.
"nice to meet you all" i say waving at them
"yeh nice to meet you to y/n" Stan says
The bus finally came.
"shit, shit, shit, shit" i say panicked
You realised you forgot your bus money.
"what's wrong" kenny says
"I forgot my bus money"
"kenny's poor so he can't help with that" eric says smiling
"go suck a tampon fatass" kenny says
"hear have mine for the way home I can walk back home" kyle says smiling at you
"oh no its fine thank you so much though but ill walk, see you guys later" i say laughing and start to walk away. 2 minutes of walking and i realise someone was following me I turn around to see kyle i scream.
"woah shhh I'm not going to kill you jesus" kyle says trying to calm me down
"sorry but how did you expect me to react when I realised you were following me?" i laugh
"sorry I just didn't want you to walk alone and I didnt know how to ask to walk with you" he says rubbing the back of his neck.
"aww that's so nice thank you" i say smiling and looking down at my feet.
"uh yeh it's ok" he says as he starts to walk next to me
"so do you know where school is because I have no clue where I'm going haha" i blush as i feel pretty dumb .
"yeh it's actually this way" he points in the opposite direction
"ohhh" we both started to laugh.

As i am walking i trip on a rock and fall kyle trys to grab me but we both end up on the floor im ok as kyle broke my fall.
"owww" kyle says "ah jesus I'm so sorry" i say sitting up on kyle's lap he sits up at the same time as me.
"uh.. heyyy" he says smirking at you
"hey hah" I look up and our eyes meet, i stare deep into his emerald green pools and notice his red curls coming out of his hat he is so hot.