4- New Class

I walk through and thank kyle for holding the door open for me.

"OK class this is our new student y/n, don't make a big deal about an new girl in the class boys" this makes me blush and giggled aquardly.

"OK y/n you can go sit next to hmm.... Kyle! You can sit next to kyle"
I walk over and sit next to kyle and when you do a sweet boy with yellow hair turns round.
"hey y/n I'm butters, gosh me you have pretty hair, I'm so happy you joined our class!" the boy said happily
"hiya butters I'm happy to be hear" I give him a small little smile and he blushes and quickly turns around.

~time skip because I don't want to talk about class it's maths so boring~

Class ends and kyle asks me if i want to walk to the next lesson with him. Ugh social social studies my least faveroute subject i think to myself.
"y/n I was thinking maybe you want to be my partner in the project we are beginning I didn't have a partner before sooo?" kyle says playing with his hands.
"yeh that sound totally sweet" i walk in and sit next to kyle on his desk.

"OK class today we are learning about child care you will get a robot baby and it will record your efforts so get into partners now we have an even amount of students"
"dude we are gonna ge such good parents" kyle laughs
"hell yeh we are" we high five each other and laugh.
I take a baby and it starts crying
"no you got to hold him like this" kyle says carefully moving your arms in the right position.
"thanks kyle" i say and he winks at me making my face turn a light shade of pink.

~time skips to lunch~

I sit outside with kyle and our baby. Stan, kenny and cartman walk up to us both smiling. "whoah you guys got together fast" kenny says.
"haha very funny kenny" kyle says sarcastically. "when are you guys getting married?" cartman says
"shut up FAT BOY!" kyle shouts.
Cartman rolls his eyes and walks away along with kenny who winks at me and then gives kyle a thumbs up kyle face palms and you laugh and wink back at kenny.
"I'm gonna go look for something to eat see you dicks later" Stan waves goodbye.

~more time skips to the end of the day~

"kyle want to walk home with me?" i say
"sure can we also meet up later to do the project thing aswel" asks kyle
"yeh definitely, my parents aren't home tuntil 10 anyway so come to my place around 7?"
"7 is good for me"
"great let's go"
We both start walking 10 minutes later we end up at my house.
"this is me, ill see you later kyle 7 k?"
"ill bring the baby later see ya y/n"

I walk in your house and go to my bathroom and take a shower.