9- Let's Get Ready To Go

It's 7 pm and kyle should be arriving back at my place in 30 I should probably get ready.
I go up to my room and put on faux leather pants and a black bandeau top on and I think I will take a jacket but witch one white fur jacket or red jacket? White definitely white. I put it on.

I put on eyebrows eyeliner and mascara and dark red lipstick.

Knok knok

"come in!" I shout out my window to kyle.
Kyle walks in runs to my room and burst through the door.
"y/n!!" he shouts
"yeh?" I say scared
"I heard clyde is planning to get with you" he says
"OK thanks for telling me I'll be sure to shave" I laughed
"are you seriously gonna get with him?" he says desgusted.
"I don't know" I say
"he's bad news y/n I would stay away from him OK" he says holding my shoulders and staring me right in the eyes I feel like I keep looking at his lips.
He looks at my lips and... Nothing I try to get away.
Look I have only known this guy for like 2 or 3 days I don't want to be labeled a slut ya know? And plus I'm starting to like this guy i don't want to make it weard
"uhh" I say walking away
"it's a black light party so I brought us some uv paint cool right?" he says aquardly.
"woa really" I ask
"yep" he says
I may regret this but..
"hey kyle... W-Want to paint my body?" god I sound thirsty haha.

Kyle's pov
"sure!" I say say I sound way too excited "want to do me to?"
"yeh sure" she smiles
I take of my shirt and she takes her jacket of and I can see her whole body she is only wearing pants and a tiny top to cover half her boobs kinda hot but she may get some unwanted attention I should protect her at the party.

"so what do you want me to do?" she asks
"I don't know but maybe we should do the same on each other?"
"I like your thinking kyle"
"how about we go for sun and moon?" I try to look at her eyes but you know.
"yess you do moon on me and I will do sun on you?"
"sounds good" I dip my fingers in the paint and draw a moon on the front of her chest and add some swirls and stars on the top of her breasts.
she keeps making eye contact and slightly bites her lip whenever I go to far down on her breasts she needs to stop that because it's so hot.
After that I painted two stripes on eather cheak, two stripes on the bridge of her nose and three dots on her head.
"wow kyle your a great artist I look cute thanks" she touches my arm slightly and slowly stroke it down.
"you gonna do me?"
"yep but sit down so I can do your face" I immediately do as she says.
She paints a sun on one of my 'pecks' and some lines around my arm and the same pattern on my face as hers.
"cute" she gives me an adorable smile.
"t-thanks" I stutter rubbing the back of my neck.
"so should we go or have a couple of shots first?" she asks.
"sots shots shots!" I chant

3 minutes later we have already taken 5 shots and we are feeling tipsy. We get a cab to the woods and get to the fire pit in the woodland area.